Part 7

My body fell like a sack of rocks. Tumbling down over the side of a waterfall, wich wasn't even that tall. Why did i climb the water fall! I was so stupid. I was 2 feet away from the curing water below. I braced myself, i sraighted my legs, and covered my eyes. I screamed, What was i suppoused to do.i smashed through the water feet first, surprisingly i did not hurt, that all ended when my right foot hit the bottom of the shallow water. I had brought my left leg up to try to swim, that was my second mistake. My ankle cracked, and twisted in an odd shape. Pain instantly shot up through my ankle, like small, warm, rocks. "Ahh!" I screamed. I started bawling, how stupid could i get, climbing a water fall, what was i thinking. Im lucky i escaped with only an ankle injury. There was no current near the falls, so it was easy for me to paddle out and throw myself on the pond edge. I stood up on my left leg and,proceeded to hop back to the tent, this was also not a good idea, i learned that when i hop my other foot cracks down. My foot hurt so badly. I successfully made it to the tent . Once in the safety of my tent i took my sopping wet cloths off, i was sitting there in my bra and underwear. I left my right sock on. I was going to be fine. Everything was going to be peachy when i took my sock off. Slowly i peeled the soaked sock from my ankle, and foot. I kept my eyes closed. Finally when the sock was fully peeled off, i opened my eyes. What i saw was terrible. My whole foot was purple, blue and red. It got worse as my eyes traveled to my ankle. There i found multiple purple raised marks. The one mark that stood out to me was on that little round bone in my ankle. It was all different shades of purple, blue, red, even yellow. The fat around the bone itself was swollen beyond recognition. "Wow, okay!" I said sarcastically top myself. What now? I racked my brain to try and remember anything about what i should do to my whole ankle and foot. Finally i remembered that i had the medicine and first aid kit! Thank the gods! I crawled, dragging my dead leg behind me. I swolled some pain killers and opened the first aid kit, and cleaned it off, then i wrapped it in an ace bandage. My whole foot still hurt like crazy! "Holy crap!" I yelled as i attempted to stand. Wow. Is all i had to say, the pain was blinding, my vision got blurry. I stummbled our from the tent, regreting every step i took. About 5 feet away from the tent, my vision went black and i hit the ground hard.