Chapter 10

Michael

I was on my way to a client when Sophia texted me to hang out. Staring at her message for a few seconds too long, I shut off the phone screen and put my phone in my pocket.

Josh is 3 minutes late and I'm losing my patience. Two things I hate most are tardiness and repeating myself. I take a blunt out of my back pocket. Lighting the joint before placing it between my lips. I blow out a cloud of smoke, as I stare at the slim short guy who exits his car. Josh runs his way over to me apologizing and mumbling shit I don't care to actually hear.

"You're late" I take another puff of smoke into my lungs, reaching into my bag to take out the 2 grams of coke that's stored inside of it.

"Shit, I know. I was trying to rush over but there was an accident on road 90 and the traffic was crazy, I-" I lifted a hand over his face, shutting him up.

"Just hand over the money, take your drugs, and get the fuck out of my face." Reaching to grab the three one hundred bills, I throw the bag of coke at his chest. Ready to get the fuck out of here.

"Th-thanks! I'll call you soon for more" Josh yells from afar.

Getting my phone out of my pocket, opened Sophia's message, and re-reading it again. I really don't want to see her tonight but I wouldn't mind seeing Maia. I sent her a quick text back telling her I'll be over at her dorm in 30 minutes. Climbing in my car, I drive and make my way to campus.

————

Walking into the bathroom stall, I turn the water and put it in the hot setting. Reaching for the shampoo bottle i squirt some onto my palm and start massaging the product all over my black curly hair.

Before I can stop them, the memories of my hands all over Maia's body resurface and I can feel myself hardening. The feeling of her soft skin is enough to make me want to make me cum at the memories of her.

I was getting into my room that's only 3 doors away from where Danny sleeps when I saw her getting out of his room. It was about 2 or 3 am and the thought of them fucking made me grow hot. I reached inside my room and sat on my bed. Palms over my head, I was overthinking all the reasons she could be here, in Danny's room out of all places. Why was she showering? What did they do? Did he fucking touch her?

Growling and punching the wall, I reach into my dresser and look for a baggy of coke. Opening the bag, I poured the drug over the dresser, and using my finger I pushed the product into a straight line before sniffing all of it.

Falling onto my bed, I stared at the ceiling. Still thinking of her I close my eyes for what felt like minutes. Without free will, I snap to my feet to make my way to the bathroom.

I made it to the bathroom 5 seconds before Maia got out of the shower stall. I walk towards the shelves to notice what I assumed was her towel. I grabbed it and swung it playfully. Far too quickly after, the click of the shower door echoed, and even quicker my eyes met her naked wet body.

Her lips swung open as she gasped at the realization of someone being here in the bathroom. A delayed reaction followed as she realized it was me. I couldn't tear my eyes from her. My eyes wandered up and down her body for a second before looking into her eyes. I'm too attracted to this girl, I thought to myself.