𝑾𝒆𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 & 𝑻.𝑾

First of all, I am glad that you are here and chose this book to read in the feature

First of all, I am glad that you are here and chose this book to read in the feature. I really appreciate it and I hope everyone enjoys it!

I've read a lot of stories whose plots were about supernatural powers and, more specifically, about werewolves, so I decided to write a book like this too. It's the first time that I am trying to write about the supernatural.

The book is a Teen Wolf fanfiction, and the protagonist is Derek Hale. Honestly, I really love him, and he is one of my favorite characters from the show, so I thought it'd be a great idea to write a book about him.

The main subject of the book is about two step-siblings who fall in love with each other. It's something different, so I wanted to try it.

Also, I want to point out that this story doesn't follow the original Teen Wolf plot. Some things are the same like the powers Derek has or anything that a werewolf can do. Of course, I have added some things of my own –things that sometimes aren't possible to happen- for the plot to work out. However, this is why we call a story "fiction"

The credits for the characters who appear in the series belong to the show's rightful owners.

Trigger Warning

This story contains:

Blood, mature content, alcohol use, smut, scenes of abuse, rape, and strong language, age gap.

If any of the topics above trigger you, then I suggest you don't read this story since the only thing I don't want is to make you uncomfortable or cause you any bad effect.

At this point, I want you to know that my account is a safe place for everyone. So, if you have ever been through a bad situation, I am here for everyone if you want to talk.

Also, because I have worked very hard on this book, as it's the first time I am writing a story like this if there are little mistakes –in the description of a situation etc.- I don't want you to judge me. I am just trying my best for this book to love it. Not only the book but some of the characters, too. It's not a romance story or something prototype. It is very different –personally, since now I never read a Teen Wolf fanfic like this one.- and very emotional.

In case you want to talk for anything I want you to know that my DM's are always open for everyone. Don't hesitate to send me any time <3

Tik Tok: xvstoriess
Instagram: suchagoofy

-love, nancy