ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

......

"At least it went well right?" Amelia asked as she made her to the fridge and grabbed the bottle with orange juice, pouring some into her glass "Want some?" Derek nodded and she filled his glass and passed it to him. Luna a few days ago had discovered this juice in the supermarket and the whole family had loved it. It was healthy though. Every day while Luna or Alejandro was coming back from work, they stopped at the supermarket and bought a new one, as the bottle was already empty once they returned home.

"Yes," Derek shrugged and took a sip from his juice "I mean I am still pissed that he hid it for years, but at least now I know."

"So.." Amelia walked towards Derek who was sitting on the table, sitting on his lap and passing a hand around his shoulders. Derek stared at her, his green eyes shining more than they would under the light of the moon or sun. "Are we going to Allison's today?" He had told her that he had decided to talk to Victoria as soon as it was possible and Amelia had agreed to accompany him. However, she wouldn't lose any chance of seeing Allison again. The two girls barely hang out now with the exams, but once they had finished they were finally free.

"Yup," he tacked a strand of hair behind her ear smiling. Talking with Amelia about it seemed the simplest thing someone could do when it wasn't. Just her presence made Derek more relaxed and faded all the tension he was feeling, which was why he wanted her to come with him. His only concern was if she would get hurt. "Did you text her?"

"Yes." she nodded "We agreed to come around seven."

"Perfect."

"Let me make sure that I have understood right okay?" he nodded "We will go there, you will talk with Victoria, and except of catching up with Allison about all the stuff that has happened while we were studying non-stop, I have to tell her that you are related?"

"Yes."

"Wait." she paused staring at Derek with amusement "If you and Allison are blood-related, so she is basically your sister and I am your step-sister–"

"You are my what?" he raised an eyebrow and Amelia rolled her eyes.

"Oh come on you know what I mean." she sighed

"Mmm, continue."

"Thank you. So as I said before if she is your sister and I am your step-sister that means that Allison and I are related too?" Related or not Amelia always considered Allison as her sister. They even pretended to be sisters when they were younger, even if they had no features in common. Black hair the one girl, ginger the other. Blue and brown eyes. It was like they were each other's opposite version.

"I don't want to destroy your enthusiasm but no, I don't think so." Disappointment appeared on her face while she heard Derek continue "I mean it's not that you have a parent in common or you share the same blood so. But maybe the fact that my mother is hers, makes you step sisters or something?"