Sixty-five || Damon

I ended up getting benched for the last quarter

Not because I'm bad but the other team kept complaining about my aggression. In my defense I don't think you should play a hands on sport if you're scared of being pushed around a little. Except I don't think that's really why they wanted me to get benched.

I scored ten points in just the first quarter alone. That's most likely why they wanted me off.

Kicking my legs, it's barely halfway through the last quarter but I'm not really upset about it. I feel like this is the best I've played all week. I'm almost kind of complimented that they wanted me off so badly.

Looking around to the crowd it's only hitting me how many people are actually watching. They're barely any empty seats but I know who a few of the ambassadors are. The regular basketball schools don't even try to hide it with their school merchandise all over them. D1 and IVY schools I actually want are a little more discrete.

University of Florida is one of the schools that are on my hit list. I recognized them since I heard the guy talking to one of the players. He wears a white cap at every game. I remember being jealous of the guy he was talking too since I swore I was playing better than him.

Berkley on the other hand doesn't have anything distinct about them except for the obvious school pin. She looks young so I wouldn't have considered her an ambassador but I remember seeing her face on their school website.

Looking around to find UCLA, Noah had told me who their ambassador was but I don't end up spotting him. Instead I spot Brylan, she's sitting next to Jordan Ivers. I haven't seen him in ages but what I'm trying to figure out is where the fuck he got the nerve to show up here. It's as if he wants me to break his other leg.

Looking back at Brylan, she's keeping a distance from him. He's talking to her and by the way he's doing it, the whole interaction doesn't seem friendly at all. It's not like he's invading her space or physically touching her but she looks anything but comfortable.

'Fucking hell.' I'm beginning to feel deflated because I can't exactly go over there since the game is still going.

'Coach?' I turn to her since she's sanding besides the bench with her arms crossed. She seems focused on the game so I have to call for her again so that she actually realizes that I'm talking. 'Can I step away for a second? I need to talk to someone in the crowd.'

'No.' She denies. 'The game is still on, so unless you want everyone to be watch you walk away and listen in on your conversation then I wouldn't,'

Biting the inside of my cheek, she had a point. People are watching but I don't really care all that much right now. They can watch and listen to me beating the shit out of Ivers.

Shaking my head I know I can't do that. Sure I wouldn't mind but the ambassadors are watching. If they weren't considering me before they definitely wouldn't be after a show like that.