Seventy-one || Damon

Spinning myself from side to side I make sure not to spin all the way around so I can keep my eyes on Brylan

Spinning myself from side to side I make sure not to spin all the way around so I can keep my eyes on Brylan. I'm sitting at her desk chair whilst she's seated on her bed with her sister. She's braiding her hair into cornrows and she's really good at it actually.

I recently started coming around when her family was over and they've gotten used to me I hope. Her dad certainly likes me because he assumes I'm just the male version of Katie. Which is completely off but I chose not to tell him that. I wonder if his opinion would change if he knew we where dating. Brylan said he would quite literally ban me from the house. I trust her word so I haven't said anything.

'It's been days now Brylan.' I hum but she just gives me a side eye. She know what I'm referring too.

'Not now Damon. My sister is here.' That's what she's trying to say through her eyes but I've lost patience. She always changed the conversation whenever I bring up what happened with Ivers.

I fucking hate him.

My biggest worry is that he's not planning on leaving home for University. Meaning he'll be here and if he finds out that I'm not staying he might do something out of spite. I fucked him over during an important game, if someone did that to me I wouldn't forgive them and I know he won't either.

Suddenly feeling a wave of regret I should've listened to her and not done anything. Though it pissed me off how he could go about life like nothing happened, I'll admit that I may have only made things worse. I refocused his attention to her when he had almost forgotten.

'Did you decide on a school yet?' She asks me as she repositions her younger sister.

'Doesn't he go to your school?' She seems confused but I shake my head.

'I'm graduating this year,' I answer her question. 'I'm over with highschool,'

'Older guys are more mature. Good choice,' she nods as she looks over to Brylan.

Neither of us have directly told her that we where dating but I don't think we need to. I assume she's got it by now though we've never been apparent around her. From what I've been told Brylan's family is incredibly strict on her so I don't want to make anything worse or get banned from seeing her.

'You're my number one supporter Sasha, but no we're just friends,' I form a heart with my fingers which makes her smile. 'How's your little crush going?'

'She's not talking to him because he sucks.' Brylan picks at the beads until she finds the colour she wants so she can put it in on the ends of her sisters hair. 'We don't talk to him anymore,'

'Yeah,' she trails off.

'Why so?' I ask but they both give each other a look when I ask which makes me frown. I'm not sure if I said something wrong.

'You wouldn't get it,' Brylan shakes her head before tapping her sisters shoulders. 'I'm done, your hair is so long now actually. Took me more time than it did last time,'