Chapter 1: First day in the freezer

(The start of the story will be a bit rough but the chapters later on get a bit better that's a promise)

After Tate finally left you alone you looked around to see what to use to get out.

Y/n
"So far I see nothing useful..as expected"

You look at Vic's cold dead body only imagining what he went through before Tate got you , but you couldn't focus on that now ,you had to find a way out before that monster comes back.

Y/n
(Yells in a whisper ) "I can't believe I even trusted him!", "I should have sticked to what I thought, now look at me I'm in a freezer possibly gonna freeze to death before he does anything else to me!"

You look down in despair but you then thought where you were and one thing that is always in a meat freezer is, hooks.

Your face then fills with determination and you tried to get up.

Y/n
"Mmph!....grr..ACK!"

You tumble back down making a huge thud sound , you didn't realize how hard Tate really hit you until now.

Y/n
"God dammit... oh no"

From a distance you hear the loud footsteps of that butcher coming , you squirm getting back in place and looking down like you never moved....and then you hear the door unlatch and creek open.

Tate Frost
"Hey there Honey, I heard a thud back here, we're you trying to get up?"

Tate stares at you with a little grin , you didn't want to answer him but you slowly lifted your head up to look at him.

Y/n
"Why do you want to know? So you can butcher me up faster you prick?"

Although you felt like you just gave yourself a death sentence you couldn't hold your anger in staring at him. For as much as he could've ended you right there ,he actually started laughing .

Tate Frost
"Hahahaha!! Gosh Sweetheart ,you really are mad aren't ya?"

Y/n
"OF COURSE I AM YOU DAMN PSYCHO YOU KIDNAPPED ME AND YOU PLAN ON KILLING ME!!!!"

You got up with your wrists still detained but you were filled with uncontrollable anger and you ran at him ready to shove him but of course he grabs you before you could.

Tate Frost
"Damn Sha your cute as hell when your angry~", "But even though I like the fact you came on me I'm not gonna let you go."

Tate pushes you back and you go tumbling on the floor .

Tate Frost
"I'm not gonna end ya yet ,sure I just sharpened my axe to where I choulda already chopped your head off.But besides my pass victims sha your the most interesting one I have ever had ~"

Tate gives you one of those smirks but you look away wishing he could go choke to death on his own hair .

Y/n
"Why do you find me interesting?", "You don't even hardly know me!" , "All you did was seduce me into your trap!"

Tate goes back to a regular smile looking straight at you.

Tate Frost
"Fine, I will admit I did seduce you into my trap but could I resist myself from a pretty woman like you?" "Honey ,your very irresistible, too bad you found out my plan before we could really "heat up" each other~"

Tate walks up to you and picks you up ,and kisses your cheek while you squirmed to get out.

Tate Frost
"Your skin is so soft sugar....you might make me want ya again."

Y/n
"Put me down! Like I would ever do anything with you again you cocky perv!"

Tate Frost
"So feisty~"

Tate rubs one of his hands on your face as you felt the leather part of his glove glide across your cheek as you shiver.

Tate Frost
"Lucky you my sha that I will be making you dinner tonight, maybe we could talk more then?"

You look away avoiding eye contact with his purple eyes staring at you like two grapes about to fall from his eye sockets.

Tate sets you down and walks back to the door and looks back at you.

Tate Frost
"I'll probably most likely choose one of the cuts in your bag that you chose , mostly so they ain't going to waste."

Y/n
"Whatever, probably my last meal anyways."

Tate smiles and blows a kiss at you but you refused to catch it (even though your hands are bound already lol.)

Tate Frost
"Love you my Sweetheart~"

Tate finally closes the door as you here him lock it again, now you can finally have time to figure out a way to escape.

Y/n
"Time to get that hook."