Chapter 4: The date

As you help Tate get through the door ,Tate sorta zoned out going deep into his mind,thinking about you.

Tate Frost (mind)
"Why am I being like this , usually I'm a fuckboy getting anyone I want and then killing them afterwards but no one has ever lasted this long with me.....What's wrong with me?"

You guys make your way to a spot on the floor with candle lights around and everything set up.

Y/n
"I thought you probably wouldn't want a chair so we're going floor style."

Tate looks down at the set up and looks at the food, his soft pudgy strong stomach rumbles while looking.

You carefully sit him down in his area and you sit down in yours.

Tate Frost
"I actually didn't expect ya to go this far, Sha."

Y/n
"Well to be completely honest with you Tate , this is my first date....I sorta wanted it to be a bit special you know?"

Tate looks at you looking down making him feel like a prick a bit that your first date had to be with a monster like him.

Tate Frost
"You want your answers now?"

You snap back taking that down feeling off while looking at him.

Y/n
"Yes, and don't leave out the details."

Tate took a deep breath and blows his hair away from his face .

Tate Frost
"To start off with the simple part , I have killed 6 people in my spree, you were going to be my 7th one but yeah that failed. As a killer I would greet a person I think is cute and lure them to liking me and then I sorta get them to feeling aroused by me."

Tate Frost
"Then we would reach the point where I seduce them like I did with you the other day, but my other victims we would reach the point of having consent sex no matter if it was a male or female, and then afterwards I end them."

Tate Frost
"With giving consent means I didn't rape my victims, yes it was a lure to it but it wasn't rape."

Tate Frost
"My first victim was someone I met up with on Tinder and we had fun but, then the person wanted to try and blackmail me to them saying that I raped them , had evidence on the phone only the parts where the person was tearing up."

Tate Frost
"But I was clearly given consent beforehand but now I had this person twisting it up and it just.....ANGERED ME, I grabbed the persons throat and snapped it like nothing and then I grabbed the phone and deleted everything and busted it taking the SD card with me."

As you hear him say all this you didn't know how to feel , you felt like you should just run or throw up but the way he sounded also was a bit like regret..

Tate Frost
"That was the reason I had to move but when I did that it was like something unleashed inside me and I wanted to do it again so I did and every time , I had to move, but this time make extra sure they gave me consent.....that's it I guess.."

Y/n
"I.......Thank you for telling me ."

After that you both were silent for a bit , on both ends not knowing what to say next.But then you saw Tate lean forward and bite the steak.

You watched him chew but to be honest it was quite messy to watch , he was getting stuff all over his face so you went over and tried to help him.

Y/n
"You are such a messy eater!"

Tate Frost
"Well tell that to someone that tied both of my hands up"

Y/n
"Well I want to live."

You grab his face and started wiping his face off with a napkin, Tate stared at your eyes ,blushing how close you were.

You notice it and blush and you pulled yourself away.you then grabbed a knife and you cut his steak up .

You grabbed a fork and picked a piece up and brought it to his mouth,he took a bite and he started enjoying it but as he was enjoying it he started thinking again.

Tate Frost (mind)
"What is wrong with me......now I feel bad for what I did... JUST STOP FUUUCK!!!! She's been making me feel different!!! Like I feel like throwing up and then I'm happy to see her! I DON'T EVEN FEEL LIKE I EVEN WANT TO HURT HER!!!.......wait......is this.......love? .....it's all making sense now......but I haven't felt this way in a very very long time......idk what to do.....do I....try to confess? ...maybe......this is so weird but I feel like I want to.

As you kept feeding Tate you started to see him tear up , his eyes looked like a glistening pond about to pour, you stopped and grabbed a napkin for his eyes but when you looked back he's up at your face.

Tate Frost
"Sha-I mean, Y/n, I have something I want to tell ya.....ya might think I'm crazy for it too but what I'm gonna say is real."

You stared at him wondering what he's gonna say and then..

Tate Frost
"Y/n , I love you.."