Lets talk//Author answer questions

So this isn't a chapter it's a Little talk through of what's happening so far.

And answering questions I have myself

1.Why does this seem half vanilla even tho Tate really isn't a vanilla .

Well to answer that Ik the Tate in my fan story sounds a bit different than the creators original Tate , its just if you're doing a character x reader your gonna probably lighten up the character a bit to where it fits right.

2.Is Tate still gonna be a killer in this story?

Very simple question, Ik I wrote in the story that your gonna heal him but it's not gonna be his killing ways, it was gonna be his loving ways your gonna fix (if that doesn't sound confusing)

3.Do you feel embarrassed writing sex scenes?

Well with this being my first time doing it I'm not actually embarrassed, sure it all seems very intense and you see a lot happening, that's because I'm focusing on detail because I mean doing a video is easier than writing it out (we both know that) . So I'm sorta pushing back and fourth where Tate and the reader are having a bunch of steamy mixed moaning feelings while doing it.

4.Will there be moments where Tate will sorta be like himself sorta except the flirtatious parts towards side characters ?

Just like the killer question he will be himself still but there will be a lighten up on the whole flirting with strangers now that your dating him.

5.might you feel ashamed that you are making a Aromantic Character love a person genuinely?

I've seen this a lot and I made sure I sorta learned all about Tate before continuing to write but I'm not really ashamed, you have people taking characters that are asexual or Aromantic and putting them in a loving way , like with Alastor from hazbin hotel he's actually Aro as what Vivziepop said but you of course have your people that want to ship him with other people or yourself and that's totally fine and we won't judge just as long as you don't judge other people ,and if you don't like it then you don't have to say anything about it and just leave instead of ruining it for other people that might be interested.

6.what might you do with Vic's body since Tate and the reader are dating now?

I don't want spoil (so if you don't want to read this answer then head over to question 7) but I've been thinking back and forth on them sorta getting rid of the body in some way but I'm not sure because Ik if Tate EVER got a partner in his butcher area you wouldn't want a body in the freezer .

7.Do you think Tate might be a Cannibal?

Hmmmmmmmm, I've been questioning this myself and I honestly sorta think he is I'm not sure, because you have him in the dialogue in the demo stating multiple times about him wanting to eat you and tear you and you have Vic's body in the freezer sorta keeping his dead corpse a bit fresh and from Arts Ive seen from the creator shows him that he loves making his victims /30 min lover, bleed ,and I do believe he licks the blood also so its questionable.

8.Are you stealing art?

That is a definite no , as I stated in the last chapter in the very bottom that any art of Tate frost that you see in this story is not mine , it's either the creators art or the people that made the fanart, so I give them full credit on that .

9.how long will this fanfic be?

That is another question I really don't know because right now I'm just sorta enjoying myself writing for you guys and I like it that I see people reading it at least ,let's me know it's not a waste of my time and I am getting noticed .

10.might you draw art yourself?

Yep I really do , I have my own Oc's actually but most of them are men and I'm not the greatest at drawing a female anatomy but a male is fine by me and drawing a fem boy , I also started to do Tate Fanart myself lol.

11.will there be total domination when it comes to the sex scenes?

That umm I guess so yeah because it wouldn't be Tate if he wasn't destroying you lol

12.will the reader be sorta like his partner in killing? And will the reader go through changes?

Spoiler again (if not want to read skip this answer)
But when I looked at the demo and when I look at my story I can sorta see the reader helping him out with sorta things since you love him now, as for changes that's a little tricky because you start off as this innocent person and now your dating a killer -I do think the reader might go through a few changes , but you would possibly do anything for your man .

13.is it ok for men and other people besides girls to read this?

TOTALLY , I mean I was disappointed when I was gonna have to point out that the reader was a female because Ik everyone loves Tate but I couldn't keep it as a they them forever because if your talking about sex scenes I'm gonna have to choose a gender  regardless but I do hope if we have any people besides females reading this I really do hope your enjoying the story as well and that your welcomed .

Well I guess that's enough questions I have for myself for right now , if I ever think of more I will answer and chapter 7 might be coming out very soon so I hope you stay tuned and have a lovely day/night.