Update

Hey guys, author here of the fanfiction!

Srry I have been away for a bit , I got sorta tied up with family stuff and work, and also to rest a bit.

I feel much better after everything tho! like i don't feel rushed anymore or having chapter after chapter idea smooshed in my brain ,I feel ready.

New chapters will be coming very soon I already started writing chapter 28 right now hopefully I can get that done and out for you all to enjoy!

It will take me a bit of refreshing (probably gonna watch videos and look at pictures to get my mind flowing again) I got the ideas I just need to pull them together.

And to let you all know I have been keeping track of whats been happening with readers since I took my break and I gotta say holy crap you all been pouring in like crazy I'm like "OH MY GOD 962 READS??!!!" I was digging my own grave seeing that (as a compliment)

Thank you all so much for sticking around and if you didn't see my comment about my break in the last chapter at least you can know from here what's been happening.

I'm glad to be back and I hope I can start producing a lot more chapters to come for everyone!💜💜

Also here's a little Tate doodle I did awhile back for you guys☺️