Debating //Talk with Author

Hello guys writer here!

I sorta wanna go over stuff as plans and ideas I've been having recently, so first off about the female y/n.

So as I said last time from review I was sorta forced to put the y/n as a female even tho I knew that would affect male readers but this was at the very beginning, Im sorta thinking I can go back to the old chapters and edit them to where the y/n is a real just y/n without having to put a she/her, idk how the female readers might be if I make this change but I will keep thinking, I just really want a story where everyone could enjoy and fit in without having to pretend this person is a male or they/them.

Second , so as we have seen from previous chapters I use art with usual give credit to the actual creators or like recently I have been drawing some scenes myself, I've been thinking if I should use Tate's facial expressions more in the story or still keep them rare because I don't want every few minutes you have a expression but at the same time Ik people like to have a more help on visualizing some scenes , idk how often tho I might draw scenes because it involves a bit of work even though I might only use it once ,but yeah I'll be thinking on that.

(More of a explanation than a debate)
Third ,story set up , so as you been reading Ik the set up is a bit different from the way you have y/n pov and a different characters pov  , the reason why I have the story set up this way is so that it helps readers read the chapter more easily with helpful space but the bad side is when you have the fast readers, and if your reading a chapter like mine fast, your gonna get through it very VERY quickly, so I'm hoping you guys are sorta taking your time because it's a nice little read through as you imagine each scene and what the characters are doing because if your rushing, it's not really enjoyable that way because when I read one chapter fast I barely understood what was happening and got small details but when I read slowly of course everything made sense.

Fourth,character add ins, so I've been thinking ,should I add in characters from the other games into the story as it goes on or just keep it as is because Ik we got the Purple team and that's where we first met Tate at all but he moved to the apartment complex a year after he worked at market smile so I've been debating a bit because Ik it might bring in more ideas but it would involve more work with those characters and getting them to fit in right . Like In chapter 13 of my story we have Max saying "get up sunshine! I made blueberry pancakes!" Well if you already guessed , it was indeed a reference to Something's Wrong With Sunny Day Jack , like I thought about putting Jack  in at first but it probably wouldn't work well because Jack is more like a ghost of course and he was only visible to the player so that means he wouldn't be able to really interact with everyone else so that idea sorta got scrapped , Jack was close tho for being added in but yeah all that stuff so instead Max Croswell was born. But I will keep thinking but I do think Randall and Mya would make a good addition to the fanfic , it just depends.

So far I think that's it umm yeah those are all the things I've been debating as i keep publishing, as you guys can tell by all this I've been thinking a lot , I'm not sure if any of this will come true but we will see what happens. Hope you all keep enjoying the story!