Chapter 5:Are you lying?18+++

(March 12 update:Warning the next few chapters will have high rating of 18+ writing (kinda cringe) , so if you want don't want to experience that yet head over to chapter 8)

You stare at Tate in shock for what he just said, you were almost in pure disbelief but more shocked then that.

Y/n
"Are you lying to get into my head again."

Tate Frost
"No,for as much as ya may think I am I'm actually not."

Tate Frost
"You can may think I'm crazy but I do love you truly, if I didn't I could've actually been already out of these ropes."

As he said that he then tore the ropes apart freeing himself.

Tate Frost
"See? I've been in my mind ever since you put me in those ropes and I questioned why I even let ya live but the more I was diving in my messed up head, the more answers I got."

Tate Frost
"I truly love you y/n , please give me a chance."

For as messed up as he was, you couldn't tell if he was lying or telling the truth this time ,you think back on his past and remembered how terrible he felt in his voice , and think about everything he did to you ....you didn't know what exactly to choose.

Y/n
"I , I don't know , your being so forward with me that I'm not sure what to choose."

Tate Frost
"Please ,let me love you sweetheart, I want to protect you, I want to feel this way with you ,please..."

He held your delicate hands in his as he got to your level in face looking at you ,begging.

You thought how risky it may be if you paired up with him but a side of him really shows he wants to care for you ,so you had 2 options...yes or no.

You looked at his eyes and you finally had the answer.

Y/n
"Yes."

One tear rolls down Tate's cheek , he looked at you and he smiled so big , he picked you up and spun you around while laughing happily and you couldn't help but too laugh, you realized that he wasn't like that because he was like that , he was like at first because he was broken .Now you get to heal him.

Tate Frost
"I'm so happy!!!! Thank you so much sweetheart!"

He stops spinning and hugged you , you felt all the warmth off his body just like when you first met him but it wasn't the weird type of feeling safe it was the actual feeling of safe.

You both looked at each other and you put your hands on his cheeks , he smiled and you both leaned forward to share your first kiss.

As you both pull apart from one another you feel something around your area and it was hard , you looked down and it was his boner , your face turns bright red as so does his but then he leans down to your ear and whispers.

Tate Frost
"Do you want to try?~~"

Your heart races when he said that and you looked up at him and you shook your head sure.

Tate then picks you up and guys head towards the bedding area and you guys pick a bed that was both to your liking.