Chapter 2:Rabbit hopping out of the din

As you get back up and quick head towards one of the meat carcasses and you flip your arms over to the front to you could carry the meat off.

Y/n
"Ok ,I got this just don't drop it."

You pick the carcass up from the bottom, the weight of it had to struggling but you knew you couldn't give up so you hurried to get it unhooked.

You the sound of the meat unhooking but then all the weight of the meat came pouring in on you

Y/n's Mind
"Dammit!! Why is this so fucking heavy?! Grrr!!!"

You stumble back a bit , struggling not to fall you luckily we're able to set it down without making a sound.

You grabbed the hook and pried it down

Y/n
"Ok I did it , all I need to do now is scrap away the rope so it could cut it off."

You sit back down and started scraping away the rope, before too long the rope finally cut and you were free from being detained. Now the next part is getting out of the freezer.

You quietly make your way to the door and looked between the cracks to see if Tate was around.

Y/n
"Ok I don't see him so I should be able to quietly get out."

You squeezed the hook through the crack and lift the lock up making it unlatch. One of the best sounds you ever heard in your life at the moment.

You quietly open the door getting a bit blinded by the store light.As you look around you see no sign of Tate so you quietly closed and latched the door again to make it seem you never escaped and you quietly started walking around the store.

Y/n
(Whisper) "Ok , I know I shouldn't try the sliding doors again because that's a total trap so I should try to look for a emergency exit."

You quietly made your way around but you stopped to see Tate in the women's clothing area.

Y/n Mind
Wtf? Why is he in the women's area?.....Wait..is that ..LINGERIE??!!!!

Tate was looking in the Lingerie area checking all the very exposing garments.

Tate Frost
"Let's see here, which one would look best on my Sweetheart~"

You see him pick up one but to you it looked like nothing but strings attached to an hanger.

Tate Frost
"Nah,too exposing I like to be left with a surprise."

You watch him go through the rack but then you saw him stop and pick up one that made him smirk devilishly.

Tate Frost
"Perfect~~~"

You hear him do a deep horny laugh as he walks off with the lingerie over his right arm , to your surprise your lucky he didn't see you as he was too engaged with seeing what you might give him later.

Y/n
"Ok ,that man needs to stop ,ain't no way I'm gonna give him something."

You scurry along going to the back to see if you can find a back exit.

While you were hunting ,Tate was on his way back to the freezer with the "gift" in a bag , he unlatches the door and goes in.

Tate Frost
"Hey there Sha, I got ya a little surprise~.....Sha?"

He looks around for you in the freezer , he steps on something and looks down to see the ropes torn and hook by the door and not to mention the carcass laying to the side.

His face went from a blushing cocky man to a sinister irritated man with a smile.

Tate Frost
"Guess I got myself a real fighter huh?" "That little rabbit won't get far."

He tossed the bag aside and heads out to start looking for you .

You were at the back of the store looking for the exit and luckily for you found it but as you made your way closer you heard the sound of Tate calling you out from a bit away.

Tate Frost
"Raaaabbit~"

You hear him repeat that word more sinister than the last and you looked to the shelves around you and you thought of a plan.

You quietly made your way around the shelves and peeked through and you saw him slowly walking through still calling for you.

Tate Frost
"Cmon Honey, I won't hurt ya if you just come out~"

Knowing that was a lie you stood and placed your hands on the shelf using all your strength as you pushed it over making the shelf topple over him.

Y/n
"TAKE THAT YOU BITCH!!"

As you heard everything fall on him you silently waited to see if he was still moving but luckily he wasn't.

You push the shelf back up to see him on the floor unconscious with his curls in his face and arms stranded.

Y/n
"Finally....he's out.."

You stare at his large muscular body laying on the floor not moving, you thought about finally being able to leave and call the cops but in your mind you wanted to dig a little deeper  into why he was doing this.

You grab his arms and drag him back to the freezer tying up his hands and feet tightly . You thought of how crazy and dangerous this might be but for right now you knew you were in charge now.

A few hours later Tate regains his focus and sees he was in the freezer.

Tate Frost
"What the hell? Fuck...My head"

Tate moves his hair over and finds out he was all tied up but before he could say anything the door opened to reveal you standing there smiling at him.

Y/n
"Looks like I was the lucky one, and now the tables have turned on you  ,Wolf."