Chapter 49:Running out of time

*After you were put in the car you looked out the window ready to be taken to your next destination*

Y/n
"Welp , jail for me it is then for right now, I wonder if it will at least be any better than here."

Chief Cliff
"I guess you can say it may be , but it ain't gonna be flashy."

Y/n
"I'll take anything I'm given at this point I don't really care.."

Cliff starts backing the car up.

Sigh.

.........

Y/n
"Huh?.."

You look out the window as you saw blue sparks coming from a electric power pole.

Y/n's mind
"What's that?"

Jacks spirit appears out from it.

Y/n's mind
"JACK!?"

He looks at you happy as all can be waving his arms arms down at you.

Y/n's mind
"Oh my god he found me!"

You smile but you quickly stop after now realizing something .

Y/n's mind
"Wait, if he found me that means he's gonna..oh no.."

You look back at him and he goes back into the power line and leaves.

Y/n's mind
"HE'S GONNA TELL TATE!!!"

You looked around and realized you of course don't have your phone , so zero contact and you were handcuffed in a police car , yeah you fucked yourself.

Y/n's mind
"SHIT! This is not good , that means they are gonna come for me!!! I know I should be happy about this but after everything I did and said now's not the time to come!"

You toss yourself around kicking the handle and ceiling of the car in anger while freaking out.

Chief Cliff
"Hey ,quit it back there!!!!"

Y/n
"FUUUUUUUCK!!!"

*flash forward, your in a cell*

Chief Cliff
"You will be seen in court in a few hours so rest up while you can and say hello to your new buddy."

Y/n
"..............."

You had a grumpy face.

You felt someone put their hands on your hips.

Y/n
"._."

Rosie
"Hey, there hot stuff  my names Rosie ,how about you and me hit the bed over in the corner~ Dont worry I don't bite~

The hands go lower but you grip them making her stop.

Rosie
"Hey! What the hell?!"

You turn your head to look at her.

Y/n
"If you want to keep your life I suggest you get your hop potato lookin ass away from me."

You toss her hands away.

Rosie
"Hmph!"

She walks away.

You walk to the other corner and sit on your bed.

Y/n
"Dear god I hope they don't do anything.....but be my luck they do....."