Chapter 10:busy busy BUSY!

As you started your first go around with greeting customers and checking the stuff out it was going good so far and you were happy .

As you place a yellow work vest on (got it from Vic's body but got it off screen) .You attached your name tag on and relaxed.

Y/n
"I should probably check on Tate since I have no one up here at the moment."

You walked towards the back where the butcher area was you saw Tate helping people choose which cut would be best to get.

Y/n
"Wow ,I guess Tate is a bit popular with people."

You watched amazed by how fast and perfect he was getting his work done that you noticed some of the girls and men blushing.

Y/n
"I guess a bit too popular."

As Tate pointed and explained the different cuts to a customer he noticed you staring at him from the background and gives you a smile.

You blushed and smiled back at him, wishing you could just walk up to him and kiss him you knew you couldn't get in the way so you walked back to the front counter to continue your shift.

As you continued scanning and checking out you noticed one of the people in line had a insane amount of alcohol in his cart.You just hope and pray he doesn't mean trouble.

He comes up and greets you and you greet back and started scanning all the alcohol . You couldn't believe the different kinds he picked out it was almost like in order .

When you were done scanning you asked him for his ID and that's when trouble struct .

Customer
Srry ma'am I don't have my ID but I'm sure you can tell that I'm over my age limit so if you would just let me pay.

Y/n
"I'm sorry sir but the rules are that you must have your ID at all times when getting alcohol, if not I cannot allow you to buy it."

Customer
"Listen I'm trying to be as nice as I can with you right now but I'm gonna need to buy this beer, I have a party tonight and I was put to buy the beer so please let me pay it."

Y/n
"I'm srry sir but the rule applies to everyone and you since you don't don't have your ID your not gonna buy , now I'm gonna have to ask you to lea-"

The customer grabs your head and bangs it on the counter holding it there with a pissed off look on his face making everyone step back in shock.

Customer
"Listen you bitch I'm not gonna leave until you let me buy the damn beer! Now be a good little whore and let me buy it!"

He bangs your head on the counter again hard making you let out a yell ,as he was about to bang you head again a tall dark figure comes over and grips the customers hand hard.

Tate Frost
"Let.Her.GO."

As you opened your eyes you saw Tate standing beside the man, gripping his hand like he was ready to crush it or snap it off with a angry dark look on his face.

Tate Frost
"You have no right to treat my employee like that."

He said in a deep tone.

Tate pulls the man's hand off your head and the customer looked at him with a irritated face.

Customer
"Let go of me!"

You raised your head up rubbing the back of it .

Y/n
"Do you need me to call the police?"

Tate looks at you and smiles

Tate Frost
"Don't worry. I'LL show him the way out myself."

He's says in a dark sinister voice, the man looks at him at least glad the cops aren't being called but didn't like the look Tate was giving him.

Tate Frost
"Let's go ,Bud."

You watch as Tate takes him to the back where the emergency exit is glad that the man was at least getting out of your hair ,literally.

Tate opens the door and walks out and lets the man go.

Customer
"God I hate it when store clerks have to be so serious but Ik you guys are just doing your job."

Tate Frost
"Yeah we don't play around."

Tate Frost
"Especially me."

The guy turns to look at Tate.

(Since the photo is too big for edits you can imagine them at the back of the store)

Tate plunges his axe into the man's stomach making the guy's back hit the wall from impact.

The guys eyes were wide in shock and slowly looked down and saw his guts wanting to pour out , he then started to cough up a lot of blood from his mouth.

Tate had a huge wide grin on his face , his eyes were wide and pupils small with his eyebrows slanted downwards and some of his curl's dangling in-front of his face.

Tate Frost
"That's what ya get for messing with another man's girl ya bastard."

He says in a sinister tone ripping his axe out of the man's gut making his insides splatter getting blood all over Tate's clothes and droplets on his face.

Tate watched as the man fell over in his own pile of guts ,dead.

Tate Frost
"Hahahaha!!"

Tate grabs the man's body and puts it in a bag and takes it to the woods ,hiding it in a bush.

Tate takes his scrunchie out of his hair and reties his hair back.

Tate Frost
"Well that was fun, better get back to my sweetheart."

Tate smiles as he walks back to the door with his axe strapped to his backside dripping of blood.

(Art used in this episode was from the demo game ,not owned by me)