Chapter 43:Hunting time!

*The time has come as the call has been done , you stare at the store dark and closed, Jack and Tate stare as well ready to go in*

Y/n
"Ok , me and Tate will be wearing all black with face masks to totally blend in, Jack you of course don't have to worry because your part does not include any stealth, basically we know what we're doing and we got everything."

Jack
"Yep , this plan will be a breeze!"

Tate Frost
"I got the map , everything should go well if we just stick to it."

Y/n
"Yeah."

You get the keys out of your pocket.

Y/n
"Good thing I didn't return these."

You all walk up and you unlock the sliding doors , Tate grabs both ends and pushes them apart.

Y/n
"Bingo."

As you all walk in you saw the cameras all around.

Y/n
"Alright Jack, time to get to work."

Jack
"Right."

............

Tate Frost
"Well, what are you waiting for man?"

Jack
"It's just....I don't really like possessing things.."

Y/n
"Why?"

Jack
"......"

Jack
"Remember how I said I use to have someone?..."

Y/n
"Yeah?"

Jack
"I.....I possessed that person."

Tate Frost
"Doesn't surprise me really."

Jack stares at Tate.

Tate Frost
"What? Your a dead man how do you want me to react?"

Y/n
"Jack, why did you do that?"

Jack
"Before you met me I was more focused on myself."

Jack
"More selfish really..."

Jack looks away.

Jack
"Back when the person released me from the tape , my main focus was getting a body to control as my own, but it involved me getting very close to that person to be able to."

Jack
"So I got to know the person, got them to know me, I kept them away from friends and getting a different lover , I got rid of whoever was in the way of my plans.....I seduced and lured/ tricked that person to being my partner."

Jack
"Everyone thought they were crazy whenever the person was talking to me because other people can't see me , as long as they don't forget me I can be seen and can be touched , if not I am completely invisible."

Y/n
"And since we're your friends.."

Jack
"Means you can see me yes ,in my spirit form that is, you can see me of course now in my physical form but that's because you know.....after I possessed the body that person is completely erased , I changed the body myself to my own form and here I am."

Y/n
"Do you miss them?...."

Jack
"......I do.."

Jack places a hand on his heart with a face of sorrow and regret in his eyes .

You place a hand on his shoulder.

Y/n
"But you have been redeeming yourself by being our friend, you have helped me so much and been so kind and now your helping Tate and I'm sure he thanks you for that."