Chapter 13:Time to relax a bit

(Don't worry I caught the huge error that I numbered the chapters wrong so I fixed them)

As you entered the house with your suitcases you realized the place was very, homie, getting the whiff of lavender throughout the house.

Roommate
"So ,how do you feel now that your here finally?"

Y/n
"You have no idea."

You guys head upstairs and your roommate shows you to your room, it was a decent size so you were happy .

Roommate
"I thought you wouldn't want me decorating the room , I figured you might wanna do it yourself."

Y/n
"Definitely, thanks."

As you walk past your roommate ,they got a whiff of you and they almost about coughed.

Y/n
"What's wrong?"

Roommate
"Im sorry , Ik this is rude but when was the last time you had a bath or a shower?"

You think back and the only day you remembered was when you were on your way here the first time but got caught up by Tate.

Y/n
"Uuuummmmmm"

Y/n
"Probably a few days..."

Your roommate stared at you in disbelief.

Y/n
"Is it really that bad?"

Roommate
"Well from a distance it ain't bad but it's when I get close that I smell it , like a sweating dead corpse."

Y/n (mind)
"Damn ,not holding back huh?"

You guys set your suitcases on your new bed and your roommate walks towards the door.

Roommate
"If you wanna clean yourself tonight the bathroom is down the hall on the left."

Y/n
"Thanks , and I almost forgot, what's your name?"

Max Croswell
"You can call me Max, Max Croswell."

Y/n
"My name is ,Y/n."

Max Croswell
"Well it was nice to meet cha' Y/n ,hopefully we can become great friends and roommates!"

You wave at them goodbye as they walked away and almost immediately you went to the bathroom.

As you went in you took your clothes off so fast and turned the water on to fill up a bath.

As you were waiting for the bath to fill up you look at yourself in the mirror and you saw all the bruises and marks + hickeys ,Tate left on your neck and chest.

Y/n
"Oh wow.."

You looked amazed of your new marks but knew you were gonna have to hide them from your roommate so they wouldn't question.

Y/n
"I'm sure I have a hoodie in the suitcase I can put on for tonight."

You looked and turned the water off as you saw it was filled up.

You then slowly put your feet in and slowly sat and lay back.

Y/n
"Ahhhhhh~~~~"

You felt like you didn't wanna move, the warmth of the bathtub consumed your body into everlasting peace, you felt like you definitely deserved it for what happened these past few days.

Your first few days around this area made you feel like something new was happening nonstop and Tate then popped into your head.

Y/n
"Of course, he's the one that made my few days here feel like it was all crazy."