Chapter 3:Give details

As Tate stares at you at the door he lets out a laugh.

Tate Frost
"Hahahah!! Fine i'll agree , ya got me."

He smiles at you raising his eye brows and you give him a face of (bitch don't give me that look).

Tate Frost
"So Sha, what do you plan on doing now to me since I'm defenseless and can't get you?~"

He gives you a devilish flirt look and you will admit you blushed a little because it's true but.

Y/n
"What I want from you are answers.Why the hell are killing people , why are you so seductive -explain you background!"

You went silent when you said the word seductive that it made Tate burst out laughing loudly.

Tate Frost
"Sha, I will admit you are one strong ass female but I ain't gon' give ya anything about me."

You look at him and realize it's probably gonna be like one of those good cop ,bad cop interrogations , so you walk up to him and grab his shirt and pull him up to your face.

Y/n
"Look here, I could just leave you to starve, kill you, or let you freeze to death , so if you don't want that your gonna give me everything I want to-!"

Before you could finish your sentence Tate kissed you and looked at you , he was staring at you with his glowing purple eyes and blushing face breathing slowly.

Y/n
"WHAT THE FUCK!!!"

You let him go spitting and regretting your choices but you were blushing quite a bit yourself but then you stared at him furious and went over to him and you...

Kicked him in the balls.

Tate Frost
"ACKKK!!!!! Son of a-MMMMM!!!!!!!

Tate curls up that his man hood got the boot and throws up a bit on the floor groaning in pain.

Y/n
I bet your "boys" liked that didn't they?! Now back to what I was trying to say . Your gonna give everything I want to know and if you don't I don't mind crushing your "doo dads" again.

Tate slowly looks at you and sighs , he tries to sit up but tumbles back over from the pain and groans again.

Tate Frost
"F-Fine I...will but your gon' have...ta do something for me if ya want that....information."

For as much as you would've kicked him in the face for that you had to realize yourself this is probably the only way your gonna get answers.

Y/n
"Alright fine , what do you want?"

Tate Frost
"A date with you, I had that planned but ya sorta busted that up with the shelves."

You stare at him in disbelief but you have to admit at least he wasn't asking you to give him a bj

Y/n
"Just one?"

Tate Frost
"We'll see."

You thought long and hard about the decision and you finally decided to say yes , and at least you'll finally eat something.

Y/n
"Fine, but just one date."

Tate looks at you with a smile happy to hear that you accepted even though you wish it didn't have to be that way.

Y/n
"What would you want to eat?"

Tate Frost
"Anything you think that be delicious~"

Tate Frost
"But sometimes I prefer a Big.Nice.Juicy.Steak~ medium rare."

He gives you a sinister stare looking hungry after saying that.