Chapter 12: Starry night to enjoy

You felt your heart race as he was right in your face.

Y/n
"O-Ok~"

As Tate was leaning in to kiss you you put your hands on his chest and stop him.

Tate Frost
"Whats wrong ,Honey?~"

Y/n
"I- I don't know if we should do it here, plus we just did it last night!"

Tate smirks at your excuses

Tate Frost
"You scared someone might catch us?~"

Y/n
"I-I don't know.."

Tate Frost
"You still sore down there?~"

Y/n
"A-A little.."

Tate Frost
"Hmmmmm~"

Your heart kept racing thinking about what he was gonna do.

Tate Frost
"I got an idea~"

Tate sits back in his seat and unbuckles his belt ,he then unzips his pants showing his boner in his boxers.

Tate Frost
"You do the same now~"

You blushed looking at his pelvis and you then took you pants off revealing your panties.

Tate Frost
"Now , hop onto my lap, Rabbit~"

You climb on over to his lap and you felt his boner press against your panties.

Y/n
"Ok what's next?"

Tate gives you a pervy look and starts to dry hump.

Y/n
"Mm!!~"

You couldn't really describe the feeling but you felt your clit rubbing back and forth on Tate's cock , it felt ticklish and...good.

Tate Frost
"Cmon Sha , don't make me have to do all the work myself again, let's see those hips move~"

You started moving your hips back and forth with Tate's cock that you started to moan.

Tate Frost
"That's right~ Keep moving your hips just like that~"

Tate put one hand gripping your waist hard like his nails could tear in while he used his other hand to reach up your shirt and lift your bra up showing your breast.

Tate Frost
"Damn and your tits are already hard as well~"

Tate Frost
"Guess you get horny for your Wolf after all~"

You shook your head yes having your eyes closed with your hands on his shoulders with mouth wide open moaning from the soothing tickling sensation.

Tate gives a devilish look grabbing one of your breast and bites down hard on it.

Y/n
"AH!!~"

You moan loudly as he then licked the blood off, sucking on your tits.

Y/n
Tate!~ bite me more please!~

You opened your eyes showing you were tearing up begging him to keep going as you started rubbing faster.

Tate's face went blood red looking at you.

Tate Frost
"Fine~ Since you asked kindly~"

Tate started biting harder and pulling on your breast making them bleed more.

Y/n
"Fuck this feels so good!!~"

As you kept rubbing, Tate started to pre cum.