Chapter 8:Oh boy what now..

*few hours later*

After what happened last night you see a line of light flashing in your eyes.

Y/n
"Mmrrmmmm...."

You sat up and saw it was sunlight coming through the metal blinds from the store windows far away telling you "it's morning you bastards now get up".

You were about to try and get up but then you felt someone pulling you back and you saw arms wrapping around and you took a look and realized it was Tate, still sleeping.

Your heart rushed when you looked at his face , he was like a big overgrown sleeping puppy.

Tate Frost (Talking in his sleep)
My rabbit....if anyone fucking touches my rabbit....or even gets near my rabbit....I'm gonna fucking slit a throat and....kill the shit out of them......

You felt his strong muscular arms around you almost in a way you couldn't escape , you felt some of his curly locks on your face and you almost felt like you could just doze back to sleep.

But....you knew you had to get up.

You shimmy and squirm under and you slowly escaped his grasp without waking him up.

You give him a body pillow to hold and he grips it quickly.

Y/n
(Whisper) Awwwww~

You walk off sorta trudging along because of the tiring pain of your pelvis was surging every step you take .

You trudged down the semi dark hallway back to where you left your clothes when you changed into the dress.

You pick your pants up and realized you had no panties on or a bra because Tate took them...

Y/n
"Well shit."

You looked around and then you saw a pack of panties and bras nearby and you hurried to grab them and put them on.

You started to put your pants on but then you tripped and fell over banging your knee on a metal pole stand.

Y/n
"SON OF A-"

You screamed in pain that echoed through the whole store making Tate wake up.

Tate Frost
"Mmm? Y/n?...."

Tate looked and saw he was only gripping a body pillow.

(Tate's reaction)