Chapter 35:Figuring out, and Finding out

*Tate's trailer ,earlier that day*

Tate Frost
"God this crap is annoying..."

He was sitting at his table in the private room writing stuff down on a piece of paper.

Tate's mind
"First I killed Vic , then the customer at work, the undercover cop at the bar, Y/n killed Ben, then that random guy at the gas station, Y/n killed 4 burglars, then last I killed a few cops at the stand off."

........

Tate Frost
"Guess I killed 7 people in this area then."

Writes down every person he killed in a row.

Tate Frost
"Now then , how do they suspect it was me tho?.."

He lays back in his chair trying to think.

Tate Frost
"Hmmm"

Tate's mind
"We got rid of Vic's body and so far it still has not been found so that can't be it, the guys body I hid in the bush was discovered by that cop but I got rid of the evidence he had, but they found the cops body, so they could've gotten my finger prints off of him, Bens body has been long gone and I got his car crushed."

He writes this stuff down.

Tate's mind
"The guys body from the gas station couldn't be one, also the burglars....."

Places the pencil down.

Tate Frost
"Which leaves the only one that they knew I could've been behind was just that cop, but why would they try to press the other ones on me when they have no real evidence?"

Let's out a sigh and lays his head back.

Places a hand on his face.

Tate Frost
"Why did this all have to happen now? I was doing well and having fun with my gf and all of a sudden ,"BOOM!" ,everything is trying to catch my ass!"

Tate Frost
"I was enjoying myself a lot!!"

Lets out a irritated growl.

Picks up the paper and looks at it.

Tate Frost
"This is not fucking fair."

He sets it down and gets up.

Tate Frost
"I need a drink...."

Opens the cooler in the corner of the room and grabs a bottle of human blood.

Tate Frost
"Now the beer."

He heads out and grabs a can of beer from the fridge and a glass cup from the cabinet.

Tate Frost
"Alright."

Sets everything down.

Tate Frost
"First add in all the beer into the glass, couple of ice cubes ,and lastly two tablespoons of blood."

Mixes it all up watching the blood swirl around with the beer like it's dancing.

Tate Frost
"Bottoms up."

Takes a sip and his hair frizzes up immediately.

Tate Frost
"ACK!!"

Coughs.

Tate Frost
"Ok ,that was strong!"

Shakes his head.

Takes another taste and grips the glass hard ,banging his fist on the table.

Tate Frost
"That iron taste holy fuck!"

Takes a deep breath and gulps the rest down.

Tate Frost
"BLEH!!!"