☾hapter III

During this year, I have done my best to help Mikasa get used to her new home. Carla and Grisha are very kind to her. I knew they would take good care of her, I understand that she was a bit scared at first, but they are very nice people. It was only a few days later that she met Armin, who shared his passion for the outside world with her.

Mikasa seems to be happy with the Jaegers. She also comes to my house from time to time, my parents treat her like their second daughter.

As for Eren, he's become more protective than before, just like Mikasa. It makes me laugh, it's like a battle between Mikasa and him as to who I like better. They have a bond that is purely brother-sister, they bicker from time to time like real siblings. I have to say that Eren is the one who bickers the most, because Mikasa is so calm.

Eren has also been increasingly asserting his desire for freedom this year and so has joined the Survey Corps. I've been thinking a lot about what normally happens in the anime and what I remember, I wonder if I could change things ?

Well, when I talk about what I remember... I'm talking about the flashes I have sometimes, but I can't remember everything...

Moreover, I really wonder, why do I find myself saying certain things that I wouldn't normally say ? I tell myself that it's probably the universe of the anime that influences me to act in a certain way. I still don't have a real explanation for this influence.

Today, I went out with Mikasa and Eren to help them collect wood. It's been 20 minutes since Eren fell asleep under the tree. I turned around to look at him. I think I know what's going to happen today, I don't know if there's a way to save Carla, I don't know if I can protect my parents... These flashes give me such a headache that I can hardly think of a strategy.

But what is certain is that I will do whatever it takes to change Eren's fate. I said to myself, and as if the universe had heard me, the wind began to blow through my hair to affirm this promise. I know he will not survive, the cause, I do not know...

Besides, who was the Colossal and the Armored Titan again ? I try to remember, but I suddenly get a severe headache.

What's going on ? Why am I being prevented from remembering ?!

" Are you okay ?".Mikasa asked me in a panicked and worried tone.

" It's nothing, Mika. I just had a bit of a headache".

Mikasa looked at me still worried. She's really too cute !

I smiled at her, " We better wake up Eren, right ?".

Misaka nodded before standing up," I'll take care of it, stay here."

She then left to wake Eren up.

" Huh... Mikasa ?".

Eren seemed to have woken up. Did he see something ? I don't know why some details from the anime or the manga are quite blurry in my mind. I'll think about it later.