(SHINee) When you cry

Minho: minho squat in front of you, making him much shorter than he typically is. He reached up and wiped a tear off of your face. "baby what's wrong? Oppas/hyungs here for you, you know that. I love you so much please don't cry." You sink to the floor crying and holding your face. he wraps his warm arms around your body and holds you while you cry Into his torso, feeling his soft hands stroke your head every so often. He kisses your lips softly. "I love you. It hurts me to see you cry." He pulls your head against his warm chest again. "I'm here."

Key: he gets home early, happy to see you for the first time in a week after being on tour for a few days. "I'm HOME! Where are you ___?" He runs through the house shouting to find where you were. why weren't you running to greet your boy friend? You wanted to. you even planned a surprise party for him that didn't follow through, but you had a surprise break down today that ruined what was supposed to be very happy for you. "Baby?" You hear his voice reach the bathroom, and then finally to your shared room. The look on his face went from fear, to happiness at finding you, to sadness hen he saw you crying. "oh nonononono baby I'm here. I'm here now. what's happening? Are you ok? I'm so sorry I left you alone. Baby I'm here. you're ok. You're ok." His soothing voice calms you until you stop heavily sobbing, look up at him and smile. "I'm so happy you're back."

Onew: he was at the playground with you, swinging you on the swing. the sun was warm, and the flowers were blooming and you and onew were having a great time. You giggled as you went higher and higher. You felt free and in love and everything was perfect...
WHAM
You flew off the swing after a strong push from your boy friend and face planted. The wailing started right when you felt the pain, alerting your frantic boyfriend. "Oh no! Wae! Mian baby! OMO ! Are you ok? Gwenchanha?TALK TO ME I NEED TO SEE THAT YOURE ALIVE!" He was crying and picked you up. Your face was full of tears after seeing how many skinned areas you had. Blood was rushing from your nose and over your face. Through the pain you managed to smile up at him, only to choke your sobs again as he let you down. "Aigoo I'll have to carry you then. All the way home. With you near me. Hmm life isn't fair." He laughed and you giggled at his corny humor.

Jonghyun: you were in a heated make out session. Jonghyun moaned and bit your bottom lip sensually, but bit a little too hard , making it bleed. You felt the pain as soon as you felt the blood run down your mouth. Warm, but not the right kind for a makeout. You pulled away, putting the hand not in his hair to your lips. You started crying, and pulled your hand away. There was more blood than you had thought dripping on your hand and you choked a sob. Focusing on it had you crying harder, as you pushed away from Jonghyun and ran to the bathroom. He runs after you, catching you in his arms as you turn on the tap. He immediately turns from sexy to cute and worried. "Baby I'm so sorry. I love you so much, I don't know I bit you that hard, omo. Aish I always get too into it." He softly giggled at himself and got a wet towel. He stroked your head and wiped your face of the blood and tears. You stop crying at laugh at his funny face he makes when scared. He laughs too, happy you're happy, and takes you to the couch. "c'mon, let's watch a movie. not romance though , I don't want to hurt you again." He laughed sadly and hugged you.

Taemin: you were at school, trying not to break down as you worked in last period. You heard ringing and ran out the door to the front of the school, where your boyfriend Taemin was waiting to pick you up. You looked up at him sobbing and he ran to you and wrapped his arms around you. "Aww baby. You're almost done. A few more weeks and schools gonna be done for you. You don't have to go back ever. It's ok. I love you, and you're gonna do ok." He took your bag and walked you to the car, holding your hand. "Let's go get some bubble tea, yea?" You smiled and laughed as he ran to the car, still holding your hand. He opened your door and kissed you softly. "I love you."