(Boyfriend-Minwoo) Help Us.

This was requested by isa_luvs_llamas. I actually made the character younger than kwangmin and youngmin, sorry theyre not triplets.

"____! Can you come here? We need you to change the diaper again!"
Its been two weeks since your bestfriends -aka the kpop group boyfriend- aka your twin brothers best friends- asked you to come with them on hello baby. You're regretting agreeing with this. Not only did you not have any privacy, The maknae line had no clue how to change a diaper, and you were always stuck with it. "Coming!"
You walk over and see that minwoo has already taken it off. "You've got half of it done. Why not finish it?"
"I don't know how." He gets up and throws the diaper away. You take a new diaper and put it under the baby. "Here. Watch." You take a wipe and wipe everything, then tell minwoo to close the diaper. "Ok so you lift this flap first right?" You laugh and shake your head. "Minwoo that's the side."
"So the front."
You smile and he brings it up. "Why are the sides sticky?"
You pull the side and stick it down. "So it will stick. How did you think diapers worked?"
"Magic."
"You're funny."
He finishes and helps the baby stand up. "Thank you, I wouldnt have been able to do that without you."
You laugh and looks around. "Its no big deal. I'm used to dealing with little kids. Im glad I'm here."
"Im glad you're here too."

Hyunseung comes over and looks up. "Ah, we need help with the baby food."
You sigh and walk over to the kitchen. "Ok. What have you made?"
Hyunseung moves a bowl over and shows a yellowish mush. "Mac and cheese. We also made peas and beef, and the twins made siracha though I don't think we should feed that to the baby."
You laugh and stir the food, watching it drip from the spoon. "ok. Its way too thin. And, you forgot to add a base. The baby isn't going to get anything from mashed pasta and cheese."
You hand him a mixing bowl and some ingredients. "Here." Donghyun comes over to help, and you all mash things until you've made a mush for the baby. The finished mush was very nutritious, and way more appetizing to babies than Mac and cheese. "Wanna feed her now?"
They nod and bring the bowl over to the baby. Minwoo had been playing with her and you just now realized the twins were also there, pouting since you took her away to eat.
"Hey, you guys got to play with me when I was little, let me have time with a baby.
Minwoo chuckles and watches you feed the baby. You acted nothing like your brothers, and though you were a few years younger than them, they acted like the kids. You were always the one to be in charge and it came in handy.
Hyunseong helps you burp the baby and then you have to break the news.
"Its time for her to sleep."
The maknaes sigh and groan. "No fair." Kwangmin crosses his arms and youngmin slinks away. Minwoo just walks away, looking at you and the baby the whole time.
"Kekeke. Ok baby, looks like its just me and you!" You take the baby and walk to her room, setting her in her bed and staying next to her. You start singing a song, a lullaby you've known since you were a tyke.

Minwoo peeks his head in and walks in. "Is that you singing?"
You shush him. "She's sleeping."
He laughs and whispers. "Sorry. You're a good singer. She thinks so too." He looks over and watches the baby, then sits down near you. You starts singing softly, hoping if the baby woke up this will help, and he joins in on the singing. You look up and he laughs. "What. Do I have a nice voice?"
"Yea.. Why don't you sing?"
"I just like rapping. Why don't you sing?"
You blush and he nudges you. "You know I'm kidding. You'll be a great parent one day. Really, I can't thank you enough for what you've done. We couldn't have done this without you." You smile and shake your head. "I would have done it anyways. When youngmin called me I couldn't turn it down."
Minwoo looks over and smiles at the baby
"I'd like to have a child like her one day."
"Me too. Lots of them."
"You really like children, don't you?"
You laugh and look at him.
"I'm a child at heart."
"And at age. You're basically a baby yourself."
You hit him and look down. You blush vibrant pink and he pokes you.
"Im not that much younger. You're the maknae!!!"
"Still older."
"Minwoo-"
"Oppa."
You pout and he laughs, still trying to be quiet.
"You're cute when you blush."
You hit him again.
"I'm cute all the time."
"True. Though, the baby is cuter."
"I agree with that. She wins any day over me."
You two sit there for a little longer, eventually you fall asleep and minwoo is more than happy to have you fall asleep on his shoulder. The minutes before you fell asleep were the sweetest, since you had a sense of déjà vu. He started singing, your favorite boyfriend song. His voice lulled you to sleep and even though you tried to fight it, his voice was so soothing and by the time the song was over you were asleep.
"Goodnight ______. Sleep well, you're gonna need it for tomorrow."
And the weeks after that. You became a permanent member of hello baby, and as time went on, the members learned how to take care of the baby, and you were less stressed. Minwoo and you had become close, and were practically married with how you acted in front of everyone- basically taking the baby as yours.
"Why don't you just get married already."
Kwangmin sighs as he watches you two.
Minwoo chuckles and you feed the baby, pretending not to notice.
"One day."
You hit him and he laughs, then goes back to feeding the baby. This lifestyle, though not permanent, is exactly how you've always pictured your future home, and if it's with minwoo...
Then maybe that wouldn't be so bad.