(SEVENTEEN-Mingyu) Fuckboy

This is for -babymochi. I also got the prompt for this (the first sentence) from tumblr but I cant remember which one ahh. Hope you like it!

TRIGGER WARNING: reference of fuckboys but no smut or anything near it.

"I wish I could hate you."

you let the tears drop and create a cadence on the ground.

plip plop. plip. plip plop.

combined with the breating of your heart and mingyus heavy breathing you could almost make it a song.

but youd never listen to it, always skipping over it to find a happier tune, which quite literally happened to be what you were trying to do in your life. find your own tune. a happier tune. but there were things holding you back. youd thought youd found where you belonged, back a whole year ago when you first met kim mingyu.

it was a breezy, midsummer day, full of sunshine and the smiles of everyone who happened to be basking in it. it was a happy time, you cant remember a time before this day you were happier. you loved summer, loved the heat on your skin, the wind blowing into your face making it just the right temperature, loved swimming and the feeling of wet sand between your feet. loved everything about it. it just so happened that day, that fated day in july, you met someone who felt the same exact way.

it was obvious by the way he stood, confident with just the perfect amount of comfortable, and very -very tall. his hair, a subtle blue with most of his head shaved, spoke the spirit of summer, and you connected with how he was expressing it. he hadn't even spoken a word to you, yet watching him interact with his friends, with strangers, with shopkeepers down the boardwalk- you knew he was going to be yours. your what? you werent sure yet, but the draw you felt when he neared closer, resting on the rail a couple feet off from you, was undoubtedly the most powerful thing you've ever felt. and you can't bare to think what would happen if you denied it.

You've never been one to sit around when it comes to getting what you want, but in this instance, something was making your knees go weak, as if all of your motivation slipped to your feet. you could barely think of what to say, let alone talk to him. so you just looked over, taking in his image helplessly as you tried to regain your strength.

but it wouldnt have mattered, because he seemed to have more strength than you, and it was a big relief that he made the first move.

"annyeong."

its a simple greeting, but his smooth voice made you melt inside, the anchor in your feet gone as your whole body went limp at the caress of his words. his smile was breathtaking, sharp canines poking out at each corner and the most beautiful pearly whites you could imagine. you nearly felt honored they were showing for you.

it suddenly struck you that you had to reply back, not even bothering on using what little control you had to act cool. you smile uncontrollably and turn your head to him.

"annyeong. having fun?"

you dont know where that sentence came from and you hoped he didnt take it as rude, but something in you knew he wasnt like that. you truly, and honestly wanted to know. he was doing the same exact thing you were doing- watching the waves- and you were wondering if he felt the same tranquility as you did being able to sit and watch everything.

he smiled a bit bigger and looked out to the ocean.

"yea, actually. are you?"

you didn't expect that, but you should have. you look out to the waves too, taking another glance at him before responding, just shocked that you were talking to him. you reply with a shakiness you couldn't help.