(VIXX) Why he started dating you

N: you and he had a sense for confidence, but you were fine to let him shine when he wanted. His ego was carefully cared for but not let get too big. You knew how to make him feel special without him having to overdo it to feel recognized. "Jagi.. I'm your one and only, right?" "The best boyfriend I've ever had, neh."

Leo: he liked your humor. It wasn't overdone like ravis and kens, but intelligent and still funny. (At least more intelligent than ken and ravis.) you make him smile, and sometimes... even chuckle. you're the only one who's made him giggle, and though it isn't that often, he doesn't giggle around anyone else.

Ravi: you know how to have fun. Wether you're extroverted or introverted, there's always fun when he's with you. He would like to plan things for you two to do together, and you happily would go along, no matter how simple. You make him smile when he's bored, and he loves hanging out with you. "Jagi, can we go to the goldfish museum today?" "Sure?????" "Thank you!! This is going to be great!"

Ken: he liked your blush. While this may be a simple thing, it's not just the blush that he liked. it's how you acted when you blushed. you were always so humble and kind to others, no matter how annoying they were. (I mean you put up with ken, right?) you would treat others equally and with respect.

Hongbin: your braveness was inspiring to him. He himself wouldn't do some of the things you fo, and while that scared him, it also interested him. "Wow. That's.. Different. Good for jagi?" He would be stuck between being scared/ embarrassed for you and being proud/inspired by you. You were interesting and never left him bored.

Hyuk: he would love your playfulness. Wether it's just aegyo, or hanging out, or making perverted jokes and pranking together, he would always be up to something with you. The other members hated you for being so.. Hyuk-like, but loved you because you kept him entertained and very happy. You in a way made him braver, but in a very naughty way. "Kekeke! Let's go wake up Leo hyung!" "You sure? What about last time?" "Last time I didn't have you. He can't hurt you. I'll hurt him." "MMHMM. Sure you will. Ok. If we die I'm blaming you."