(BTS) When you have a voice crack

^AN I'm sorry if it seems like I'm being mean here.. My humor is very mean. It's mostly just being sassy.

Rapmon: he might smile a little, but wouldn't make fun of you or point it out. You would blush, and he would just take your hand and squeeze it like the good boyfriend he is. "Hey, nothing to be ashamed of. Everyone has those." He would kiss your nose, then continue talking. Not making a big deal is his specialty.

Jin: he would look down and smile. If you continued he wouldn't even point it out, and continue as well in your conversation. If you stopped, embarassed, he would smile up at you and reassure you that it's fine and he does it too. "You can't help it, why would I make fun of you for it?

Jimin: probably blush and eyesmile. everything you do is adorable, and this is no exception. If you pouted and were embarassed, he would hug you and kiss your head. He might even try to force a voice crack to make you feel better. "It was cute. You wanna hear what mine sounds like? Just a warning it's not cute."

Jhope: he would snicker a little. You would have to smack him on his arm or something to make him stop laughing, which he wouldn't until he actually saw you were upset. His smile would drop and he would hug you, burying your face into his chest. "Jagi I'm sorry.. Aish.. It was kinda funny though." You would smack him again and you both would laugh. "Yah! Mianhae jagi!"
V: burst out laughing. The little shit. He would bend over laughing causing you to be very embarassed, before he got his breath again. "Sorry, sorry.. Ah it's not funny." If you were upset he would hug you and apologize. "jagi.. Mianhae. it's nothing to be embarassed about."
Suga: he wouldn't react to it. He would continue the conversation like no big deal. If you stopped talking, embarassed, he would shrug. "Hey, it's ok. Just continue. Don't let that stop you." Not so much of a reaction from him but at least he didn't laugh. And he doesn't have to fawn over you to make you feel better.

Jungkook: he would giggle and cover his mouth. "Looks like puberty hit you finally." You would smack him and stick your tongue out. "At least I'm not still going through it mr maknae." And that would shut him up. He would blush bright red, an try to retaliate with a "yah! I'm not.. I'm not still in with puberty.. I'm done. And you, again, would be sassy again. "Does this mean you're going to be this short and child like forever?"