(Seventeen) meeting a little kid

Scoups: scoups would be all cute and fun until hes actually left alone with it. in this case hed try to be awkwardly friendly, crouching down and reaching out for the kids hand. The kid would stare at it and just look up at him so confused and Hed be so scared like what if they dont like him what if- "pabo oppa." The kid slaps him and giggles and he smiles in success because did you make a kid giggle today? I think not.

Jeonghan: jeonghan would be a princess. Theres no denying it. At first he might want to keep his manliness, wondering if the members are gonna make fun of him, but the little girl pouts and says she needs another princess for her tea party otherwise itll be a failure! He cant have that! Hed follow her and let her put a boa and sparkly tiara and pink facepaint on him and rock it so hard like no one would make fun of him because hes so confident hes the prettiest princess there- well other than the little girl of course. "Oppa when I grow up I hope I can be as pretty as you."

Joshua: Jisoo would be so happy like the more little kids the better. Hed run over as nonlame as he can and crouch down, taking their hands and smiling with his cat eyes. "Annyeong. My names joshua. Are you guys playing?" Hed play pattycake and hide and seek with them and itd be so cute because he just loves little kids and ngl some of them are gonna end up learning how to say things in english its inevitable. "So in english daebak means the best." "Joshua hyung the best!" "Neh good job!"

Dk: dk would be so happy oh my gosh his smile would light up the room. But, he would be too mature to go play with the child, instead watching it until it comes up to him. "Hyung. Upsies!" He'd be so honored and pick him up, glad he came to him and not mingyu. He would then just stare at him while smiling the biggest smile because he's just too cute and he wants one. "Seungcheol hyung!"
"We are not adopting a baby seokmin! We have too many small people already!"
"Aww but woozi never lets me play with him you know that!"

Mingyu: he'd be so flustered at first because hes freaking out on the inside but at the same time hes so tall and they're so smol and it baffles him that he could have ever been that small. He just watches from afar, scared he'll terrify them until she comes over and hugs his leg, giggling and running from dino. "Oppa! Save me save me!" Hed be the best guardian to this little girl and like pick her up and hold her high enough where she felt safe from the maknae. Hed laugh at dinos pout but be so smiley having a cute little baby in his arms.

Wonwoo: even emo woo can't resist babies. He'd at first try to play like hes cool, and on the inside hes probably the most cool but that doesnt mean hes 100% do you get me. He'd stand with mingyu, (*cough meanie.*) being one of the shy ones in the back of the room until this tiny boy walks up to him, barely able to stand, and hits him, giggling. Hed be so offended at first but then realize its a baby, and it doesnt know better. Hed pick him up and kiss his cheeks, determined to make him like him.

Seungkwan: boo would be babysitting for one of the staffs kids, at first worried because ew little kids are gross and hyper and he doesn't know if he should be scared of them or lock them up or love them what is this but then hed actually meet the child, a precious little girl whos so happy to meet him. He would smile so large and squat down to open his arms as she runs into them, never before having met someone who was this excited to see him. "Oppa!!!! We're gonna have fun today, neh?" Her speech is cute and hed nod, all of a sudden getting excited. "Neh! So much fun! Too fun!" Hed let his best quality english slip and shed be so impressed and at the end of the day hed have a new best friend.

Vernon: vernon would be too cool to hang out with little kids at first. Not that he doesnt like them, hes just a little awkward around them and he doesn't want to embarass himself. Hed see the little kid hurry toward him and his eyes would widen. going too fast, the kid would fall and start crying, and hed feel really bad so he runs to them and picks them up and all of a sudden is so nurturing. "Aww mianhae I should have caught you! Hyungs so sorry can you ever forgive me?" Hed be cute and try to get the kids attention off of the bruise forming on his leg.

Dino: Dino would be so awkward I can imagine him now. Hed be excited, but more awkward about it than anything because he knows hes the baby and he knows the members are gonna be comparing him and the baby and try to make him take pictures with it and play with it and as much as hed love to do that he just doesnt want to do it with everyone else staring. He wants to do it because he wants to do it, not because everyone else wants him to do it. Hed ask for some space and plead with the members to just leave him alone so he wont be Embarassed. They'd realize they've gone a little too far and let him walk up one of the babies, still watching though as he picks her up and cuddles with her, a natural at handling small squishy things. He'd see another little kid and pick him up too, (maknaes stronger than he looks), and giggle at the dinosaur toy in his hand. "You like dinos? I do too."

woozi: Woozi would be kind of hesitant at first. He doesn't want everyone to make fun of him but he's VIOLENTLY EXCITED TO MEET BABIES. He'd be so happy at first, smiling when he sees her, but then a little annoyed at the members when they say "awww look shes taller than you." Or "youve found your people." Hed brood over that and it would make him shy to play with the baby but when hes had enough of it he plops himself onto the rug in the middle of the floor and just watches her. She tugs on mingyus leg hair, causing him to yelp and woozi to giggle. She hears him over her giggling and turns to woozi, staring at him for a good minute before letting go of mingyu and running over to woozi. She falls into his arms and giggles again, hands going up to his hair and tugging bc HOw iS IT PInK???¿¿?
Hed wince and laugh loudly, his smile widening. "Hey hey go back to mingyu if youre gonna do that! Wait no. Stay. Youre evil. I like you."

Th8: MINGHAO WOULD BE SO SHY AND CUTE OMG PLZ LET HIM MEET BABIES. He'd be so excited hearing one of the staff brought their babies today, even if it was just for a shoot he was gonna make the most out of it. Hed be so nervous, hed rant to jun and ask if it was weird of him to be this happy about babies, because no one else seems this excited (visibly at least.) Jun would assure him that hes fine, and that hes happy too. When minghao finally got to the room, hed search for the babies and frown when he realizes theyre not in there. Hed sit down and do what the directors say, less spirited since theres no babies. Then, theyd come in and a staff member would hand minghao a baby, and hed be so happy and his face would be red and hed cradle this baby like his own. "Am...am I holding her right?"

Jun: this meme hed be like awkward af but also excited and nervous and hed be all the emotions. Hed be sweating a lot, really nervous but hes smiling so no one knows. When he finally gets to see the baby, hed laugh really kinda awkwardly and crouch down so his giant frame doesnt scare the baby. "Hey there little guy. Whats your name?" The kid would stare at him for a second and then smile, holding out his arms for jun to hold him. Jun would feel like he won the lottery and smile so big and be so happy like "oh course I will pick you up!" And then poke the babys face when he finally has him settled on his hip. after the first awkwardness is over hed be a natural at this. Hed hold the baby correctly, bounce it a bit and just have fun. Hed be so happy and want to keep it but of course it has a family. So when he says goodbye, hes almost teary eyed and hes really sad but happy and gah hes gonna miss him.
"Bye bye little guy!"

Hoshi: dont put hoshi near a baby hes gonna have too much fun and youll never be able to separate them. He'd hear about one of the staff members bringing their baby today and automatically be like "so when am I meeting him?" And really smiley and hyper and hed practice extra hard because seungcheol told him if they finish early they can meet the baby. Hed be like "im gonna make that baby like me. He has to. Every other baby has liked me so far I cant let this baby break my streak." And though that may be a reason hes excited to see the baby, he really just loves little kids and squishing their cheeks and its been so long since hes seen a little kid and they kinda remind him of himself in a little way and hed just be really excited. When he finally gets to meet him hed be even more estatic but try to tame himself so he doesnt scare him. Hed crouch down and reach out to poke his cheeks cause he cant help himself and then turn back to the band like "He looks like me, right?" And of course theyd agree because they dont want to ruin his moment and idk it'd be so cute.