(TeenTop) When he sees youve stolen his clothes

Niel: oh no. His band members already do this. Hes gonna be left shirtless and for him that's not a good thing. Expect some glaring and whining, but in the end he'll just buy some more because you look so cute in them. "Rude."

Ricky: he would whine all day. Tugging on you clothes. "Jagi that's my favorite sweaterrrrrrr." He would pout and try to win it back with aegyo, and you would fight back, since you knew you looked cute in his clothes. He would scoff, beaten, but still whine. "I'll give you any other sweater, give me this one."

Cap: cap would laugh, since they would be so big on you. You would look out of place but adorable and he loves it. He would run and pick you up, scooping you into his arms. "Keep it. I'm buying you more."

Chunji: he would be shocked. Since when were you the type to do that? "Psh. I look cuter." He wouldn't try to take it back from you but the whole day he would look at you and shake his head. "Didn't even ask."

Changjo: he would laugh, but not as much as cap. He would be shocked, but like it. Coming up behind you and hugging you, he would cuddle you in his shirt. "I like this. Feel free to borrow my clothing. Can I borrow yours?" You hit him on the head and he cries out in pain. "Ah. Kidding. Sorrrrrry."

L.Joe : l.Joe would chuckle, looking at the mess of fabric you are. He would walk by you, pretending not to notice. If you came up and hugged him, he'd probably kiss your head and ask why you're wearing his clothes, but he's not angry. Its cute, he just doesn't want to give you the ok to steal his clothes. "Next time can you steal Ricky's clothes? kekeke.."