(BigBang) When you're half naked

G dragon: you walked out of the bathroom for a split second to go get a towel. you forgot to get one, and were gonna take a shower so you kinda needed one. After running quickly down the hallway to the cabinet, you managed to grab one without being seen by anyone, until... "jagi? Is that you?" Jiyong stepped out into the hallway and clicked his tongue. "Jagi, you know you shouldnt be out without clothes. It just makes me want you more." He looked at your wide eyed scared face and waved his hand at you. "Go along, get your shower, but I'll be waiting jagi." He winked and you dashed back to the bathroom, now utterly embarrassed and nervous about what might happen next.

Taeyang: you were sick with a fever, and being babied by your boyfriend taeyang. He had brought you soup, more blankets, an ice pack medication.. caring to your every whim. At the moment he was lying next to you on the bed watching a drama as he stroked your hand. "oppa/hyung?"
"Ne?"
"Can you go get me some water? I've run out."
"Ok. Be right back."
You felt hot again. You kicked off the covers, but it didn't help. You finally stripped out of your pajamas and lied there in your under wear, only to have taeyang walk in at that exact moment. You heard him gasp as He nearly dropped the water glass. "Jagi! you could have just asked for more ice! Yah!" You sat up quickly, trying to cover yourself, but got dizzy and had to lie down again. "Mianhae, I've been burdening you all day, I wanted to do something for myself. "Jagi, I don't mind, you're sick. But next time, warn me before I walk in to this, ok?" "Ok." He kissed your forehead. "Yah, you are burning up. I'll go get some ice." You giggled and lay down, wondering how lucky you were to have a boyfriend as sweet as him.

Top: you were at your house lounging around in your undies like you always do when you get lazy. top had come to pay you a surprise visit, and you had no idea he had even opened the door. "Hello? ____? Jagi?" He walked through your house to check every room before finally walking to yours. He opened the door only to scream his manly scream at the sight of you in undies eating chips at your desk. You immediately fell out of your chair, startled by his intrusion. He ran away covering his eyes with his hands like the child that he is, screaming "I didn't see anything I promise!" and you only got up and followed him down the hall. "Yah! I'm not that ugly, are I?"

Daesung: you were changing into your new dress, and your boyfriend daesung had spent the night so he was at your home. he was currently in the bathroom right now, so you changed in the bedroom attached to it. You weren't really scared about how long you had to change though, He'd seen you naked before, so even if he did walk in it probably wouldn't be too much of a big deal.
As suspected, he walked out as you were standing there in nothing but your undergarments holding the shirt in your hands. He stopped to admire you, blushing slightly, and you just looked up. "What?"
"Nothing, I just can't believe how lucky I was to get a jagi as beautiful as you." You smiled and blushed a pretty color of pink. daesung walked over to you and took the shirt from your hands. "Here, let me help you."