(BigBang) His favorite place to cuddle

EDIT: 12/04/19 lmao I edited Seungri out of a four year old Imagine. It's what he deserves.

T.O.P:
In bed in the morning. The fact that the first thing he sees when he wakes up is your beautiful face just sets his day. He loves cuddling with you when you're tired, and thinks that you're the cutest little thing when you're half asleep. Usually you end up falling back asleep, but he is content with just having you next to him, so he doesn't mind if you doze off.

Taeyang:
On the couch, underneath piles of blankets, while you two watch tv. He wraps his arms around you and you two will sometimes fall asleep like that, with you snuggled in his arms. He thinks that you look so innocent and pure while sleeping, and he would do anything to protect you.

G-dragon:
After he finishes a practice. He loves being able to come home to the one he loves after a long day of work and just to just lay near you is such a stress reliever for him. You help him remember the reason why he works so hard.

Daesung:
Anywhere, and everywhere. He loves cuddling with you whether it be in the bed spooning, or on the couch snuggled up and watching a movie. If you're in his arms he's happy.