(Exo M) Bed Time

Luhan: luhan would be super active before bed, running around and doing things. When it's actually time to get in bed, he would get in but wouldn't fall asleep until you were next to him. He'd play on his phone waiting, and when you finally get in, he'd wrap his arms around you and big spoon you, holding you tightly. He'd sigh and close his eyes. "What took you so long? I'm tired."

Kris: kris would stay up late, even though he's tired. He would be working on a song, or just tidying up the house. If you were awake he'd tell you to go to bed since it's late. You would whine, since you can't sleep without him. "Ok ok be there in a minute, I promise." When you're satisfied he will come to bed, you head off and he smiles. A few minutes later kris opens the door and changes into his pjs, looking at you to see if you're asleep yet. He'd crawl in and cuddle you, hoping he didn't wake you up. Which, since you were still awake, he didnt. "Jagi I thought I told you to go to bed." "I'll go to bed now ok?"

Xiumin: xiumin would be making warm drinks before bed, knowing it calmed you two down and made it easier to sleep. You'd sip the drink, holding his hand as he smiles. "It's about time we get to bed." You nod and finish your drink and he picks you up, making you laugh, and brings you to your room. "Jagi, dream of me." He cuddles you cutely and tickles you, and even though both of you are tired you giggle until you fall asleep.

Tao: tao would be doing something quiet with you like watching a movie, or playing music and just listening to it. When you got so tired you could barely keep your eyes open, he'd pick you up and bring you to bed, shutting off the lights and crawling in after. Your head would be on his chest and he would softly sing until he was sure you were asleep. He'd stroke your hair, murmuring sweet words into your ear as he fell asleep.

Chen: chen wouldn't even realize how late it was. He'd check the clock and see its 4am. "Oh yea 4 am." He'd continue on doing what he was doing until he saw you sleeping at the table. You had stayed up waiting for him and he hadn't realized the reason why you weren't responding to his funny jokes was because you were asleep. "Oh my gosh it's 4 am." He'd softly tap you, waking you up, and turn down all the lights. He'd crouch in front of you, giving you a piggy back ride to the room. He'd lay you down and turn off the lights. He'd then hold you on his chest as you both fall asleep to the quiet.

Lay: yixing would be playing guitar, knowing it was late, but you loved his singing so much you didn't want to go to bed. He'd stop after the tenth song and kiss your head. "I think it's time to sleep." He'd ruffle your soft hair as you nod, then take your hand and help you up. He'd pick you up and cradle you in his arms, keeping his face close to yours as he walks to the bed room. He'd then tuck you in very gently, and crawl in next to you, putting his head in the crook of your shoulder and wrapping his arms around your waist. "Goodnight jagi. Wo Ai ni." You fall asleep to the sound of each other breathing as soon as the lights were out.