(BigBang) When you scare him

Top: he probably would jump a little. Maybe even yell. You never know. Depending on how bad you scared him, he might or might not be mad. If it was a little thing, hed probably just laugh it off. if you scared him really bad, he might scold you or even give you the cold shoulder for a day. "Jagi!! I told you no more scaring me. It's not nice."

Gdragon: he would just laugh at you. You really thought that would scare him? You were wrong. He wouldn't scare you back, but maybe ruffle your hair as you pouted. He would relish in the fact that he's your big strong boyfriend and not even you can scare him.

Taeyang: he would probably jump a little, but after finding out it is just you, he would giggle and blush. "Jagi.. Aish you scared me a little." "Scared? Yehet!" "Ani ani im still your big strong oppa/hyung." He would try to defend his manliness, but lol you scared him good job dude. He would hug you right not letting you do your little happy dance and probably laugh a little. "So silly."

Daesung: we all know how he reacted in the haunted house. Precious baby man child I love him. He would scream. Like, higher the pitch for how badly you scared him. He might jump or fall down. but he probably would turn around, see its you, and not even be calm enough to scold you, just hug you and cry.(maybe.) "jagi-YAH! Waeyo?? Do you not love oppa/hyung??? What did I do to deserve this?"