(Exo- Luhan) My Muse

This is for ThatsMyInnocentDeer.

Luhan oneshot
"Luhannie~"

You've been trying to get your boyfriends attention for the past ten minutes now. He was dancing along to some song, with earbuds in his head and you didn't want to dare interrupt him when he looked so cute, so you stood in the corner, watching and laughing and every now and then calling his name to see if he'll notice you.

"Lulu!"

His head snaps over to you and even though for half a second he's embarassed, it instantly melts away and is replaced with a smile.

"____. Spying on me as usual?"

You nod confidentally, snuggling into his side as he wraps an arm around your waist. "What song were you dancing to?"

He let's go of you and takes the headphones out of his phone, hitting play again and letting you listen. You expect it to be lu, or that good good, but it's a totally different song you've never heard.

"Ahh."

You realize what's going on on and playfully slap him and push him away. "Why didn't you tell me you were having a comeback?"

He laughs and walks a few steps away, hoping not to get hit again. "It was supposed to be a secret. A surprise. Technically I'm the only one allowed to hear it other than the crew."

He walks closer to you and hands you the phone and the headphones, plugging them in again. You let yourself get immersed into the beautiful music after putting the headphones in, closing your eyes and using what mediocre chinese skills luhan had thought you to try and make out the lyrics. It's difficult, only being able to hear hear a few words until an English line stops you and makes the whole song make sense.

You furrow your eyebrows until it becomes clear and you realize.

"Through all of my tears, through all of my fears, you helped me push through them. I want to thank you, for being so true, to our love forever."

You bring a hand up to your mouth, looking to luhan, who simply walks over and takes your hand, wrapping his arms around your back.

"Baobei, do you like it?"

You look up and nod quickly, bringing your hands up to wipe your tears, smiling and laughing a bit as the song launches itself into the chorus again. "Yes, luhan its amazing"

he rests his head on yours and hums sweetly, closing his eyes.

"Good. Cause its for you. All of it. Every note and word was inspired by you. My muse."

His words make you feel a surge of love in your heart and you turn to him to bury your face in his chest. The song goes on an instrumental break, gorgeous violins and piano- your favorite instrument. Its not hard to say that this song feels like you, the sound and fluidity unmistakable as how luhan always describes you. And even though you cant understand some of it, youre grateful for the time and effort he put into this. And its obvious he wanted you to be able to understand most of it, putting in words hes sure he taught you. He must have been working on this for ages. You can faintly remember him humming the tune around the house- he always seemed so happy. It must have pained him not to be able to show it to you. But it payed off, your reaction right now is more than he could ever ask for. He looks so happy and content, knowing his hard work payed off.

Luhan points your head up to his, raising his eyebrow and wiping your tears. "I didn't expect tears baobei. Don't cry. Just listen." You do as he says and gasp as the song goes into the most beautiful verse. Luhans voice brings you to a gorgeous state of mind as the english comes back with loving whispers of chinese backing it up. "I love you, I need you, so baobei stay with me. Please love me. For as long as were here. Marry me~." You break into tears again and bury your head into his shoulder, nodding over and over again. "Yes, yes!"

You take out one earbud and look up to him as he wraps his arms around you, almost to tears himself. "You've made me the happiest i've ever been baobei. I'd write you a thousand songs if my manager let me. I cant write enough songs to express my love for you."

he lets go of you and kneels down, taking a ring box from his jacket pocket and opening it. "Please love me. Forever." You nod and watch as he slips the ring onto your finger, standing up and placing his lips on yours. "I love you."

"I love you too. Forever."

~....~

You and Luhan marry on the first of may, the day you and he met. the wedding was gorgeous, even better than you ever could have imagined. the "I do's" were the most memorable part, Luhan brushing your bangs out of your face as you tear up and agree to marry him. His was just as emotional, never letting his eyes leave yours until he closes them gently, lips meeting yours- and then you were married. the best day of your life by far. The only day coming close is the day he proposed to you, remembering it vividly as a wave of deja vu comes over you and Luhan starts singing at the reception. It's your song, the one he wrote for you months ago, the one that still takes your breath away as much now as it did then. Only now, theres no tears, only pure awe at the voice of your now husband, and the deep connection that comes from his eyes. This is a day you'll never forget, and you can be sure he wont either. Just you and him now. Your lives unplanned, but theres magic in that, not knowing what will come next and what beautiful creations he will make with you as his muse, his partner. forever.