(Boyfriend) When you do aegyo

Donghyun: he would think that you look cute as always, but don't expect him to join you. He might not even look your way if you're out in public an embarrassing him. If you're asking for something, he might just laugh and ask "what are you trying to get at jagiya?" But if it's tame aegyo, he might do a little if you ask him VERY nicely.

Jeongmin: he would immediately start flailing and join you. Our little flower boy would do Gwiyomi for days if you asked. Or not. He might jut start doing aegyo randomly. If you're asking for something, the answer is yes. He would drag you down to the mall himself. He might squish your cheeks a little or have a really overly happy reaction so be careful. "Ahhh! So cute! Can oppa/hyung join in? Jebal?!"

Hyunseong: he would probably laugh a little. he might not join in, or he might do a little aegyo, it all depends on his mood. It's not that he doesn't like it, he's just a little shy. Aegyo might cheer him up on a bad day, so go ahead and do all the aegyo you please. As for getting something, he probably wouldn't be as swayed as jeongmin, but if you reaaaaaaaaly wanted that purse, and you put in some extra effort, maaaaaaaybe you will get that purse.

Youngmin: he would probably blush, being the shy sensitive boy he is. "Jagiya.. Waeyo? Aha.. What's the occasion?" He might want to relish cutely in the moment by smiling an watching you, but part of him is wondering why.. What you want. Be careful around him. Though, even though he catches on he probably will still give in to your aegyo advances.

Kwangmin: he would probably start laughing, and might join you being the 4d baby he is. He would know when you were just being cute and when you wanted something, and he wasn't going to give in.. He was going to retaliate. You do Gwiyomi? He does Gwiyomi with a kigurumi on. You do BUING BUING? He does BUING BUING with pigtails. You can't out aegyo the 4d prince. "Ah, you're cute. you know what's even cuter? This."

Minwoo: he probably would start blushing, but dont take that as he's too shy. He will still join in, but the whole time he probably would be giggling and bright pink. "Jagi.. We would make such cute children." He might record it and post it to his instagram to show everyone how cute you two are. If you're asking for something, he would look down and blush more, being all in denial that all that was only for gifts. "ah, no jagi.. Why? Do... do we really? Aish I guess so."