(NU'EST) Rainy days

Aron: aron would start making soup, knowing it would be chilly both outside and inside. Youre by his side making grilled cheese sandwiches, both of you listening to music as you cooked. Every now and then when he wasn't stirring the soup he would come back hug you and kiss your cheek. "Looking nice jagi. Though not as nice as you." You blush and smack him for being so corny. "That was cheesy." He would laugh, looking at the food. "Not as cheesy as the sandwiches." Again you hit him, harder this time. "Ow! What do you have against puns?" "I don't have anything against puns. I just like hitting you." You laugh and push him playfully. He pouts, stealing a sandwich, then nibbling on it, causing you to hit him again. "That wasn't nice jagi. I still love you though." You take the sandwich from him and take a bite. "Good."

Baekho: baekho and you would be on the couch bundled up in blankets watching a movie. Your head cuddled in the crook of his neck as he wraps his arms around you. "Jagi.. You awake?" You would nod slightly, tired but far too content to stay in his arms than fall asleep. "Barely." He kisses your head. "You should go to sleep. I'll wake you up when lunch is ready." You shake your head, not wanting to ruin this moment. "Ok. I guess ill fall asleep then. Wake me up when it's time to eat." He lies down and pretends to fall asleep and you sit up, shaking him. "No fair. Ok, I'll sleep, but you're the one waking me up not the other way around." He giggles and pulls you back on top of him, wrapping his arms around you. "Arrasso." You fall asleep in his arms feeling safe and happy.

Ren: ren and you would be cuddled up in bed, underneath the covers. You were still sleepy from waking up, but mostly because both of you were still half asleep. your body fit perfectly into his arms and he ran his fingers through your hair softly. The rain created a perfect atmosphere to cuddle, neither of you saying anything and just listening to the rain. It was days like this that you wish could happen everyday, because for more than just the fact you were still sleepy, it all felt like a dream.

Minhyun: minhyun and you were in your room, getting ready to go have a picnic. everything was going fine- the food was packed, you both looked cute, and you were just heading to the car when.. It started raining. You pouted and minhyun walked over, taking your hands in his. "It's ok jagi. Well have an indoor picnic." You laughed sadly. "But that's just eating at home. we do that almost every day." minhyun takes you in his arms and sighs, looking out the window, before an idea hit him. "Come with me jagi." He takes your hand and starts to walk towards the door. "Minhyun you forgot the umbrella." "We don't need it." "Of course we need the umbrella what are you crazy?" He pulls you outside before you can get the umbrella and before you know it both of you are soaking wet. "Maybe. Isn't this fun?" Before getting upset you stop to take a moment and see what he means. His hair was plastered to his face and he smiled as drops of rain fell off his nose, and as you noticed this you couldn't help but nod and giggle. "I guess. It could be a lot more fun though.." You trail off and he cocks his head. "Hmm? How?" You run up and touch him. "Tag, you're it!" You run away as fast as you can across the yard, stepping in puddle after puddle. "oh no you dont!" He would chase after you giggling until he finally caught you in his arms. "Tag."

Jr: "it's cold." Is all that would come out of your mouth every five minutes. JR brought you blanket after blanket but you still were miserable. he went to get another blanket, and didn't return. You sighed, hoping you haven't scared off your boyfriend with all the whining. not that you were.. it was just that cold. You shift and turn to get comfortable on the couch until he finally returns, empty handed. You pout and he laughs. "that's every blanket in the house, but come on.. I got something better." he would help you up, taking off all the blankets and leading you to the bathroom. "Why the bathroom?" He shushes you, laughing a little, and opens the door showing a drawn bath steaming with heat. He had tried his best to spruce up the place with whatever he could find.. And of course it wasn't perfect, but all you noticed was that he did all this for you. You blush silently and look down as he takes your hand and start undressing you. You both had become very comfortable with each other's bodies, so it's not like this was a new thing; though still special nonetheless. He quickly sheds his, then steps in the bath pulling you along to join him. Once you both were in, the water and his heat warmed you better than anything else could. He runs his hands through your hair as you purr in content. "It should rain more often." He laughs and kisses your head softly. "Agreed."