(Exo) How they show affection

This is requested by eliza13.

Do: Kyungsoo is a big ball of squish, so I just really see him coming home after work and walking up to you and hugging you. He would stay silent, until he had his arms wrapped around you. His head would be in the crook of your neck and he would mumble his words telling you how much he missed you. His strong arms would hold you and you'd feel warm and protected in his arms. "Jagi... I juft had thr lonekieft day wifout you." "Kyungsoo I can't understand you." *he hugs you tighter.* "Oh ok. Now I do."

Luhan: luhan would tease you alot. When he comes home he'd hide and sneak up on you, kissing the back of your head causing you to freeze and turn around. Your heart would be pounding and he'd be giggling and kiss you again. "Jagi, I'm sorry. I'm home." You'd hit him and he'd hit you back (gently ofc he's a sweetie pie ) and you'd be bright red until you calm down, which is when he's going to tease you again.

Xiumin: xiumin would be playful, taking your hands and swinging them around. He's come up behind you and sneak attack hug you, then twirl you around and take your hands. He'd play with them, bringing them up and then just wrap them around him. "Jagii. I missssssssssssed you!"
"Xiumin you just saw me."
"But I missed you."

Kris: Kris would show his affection by smiling. He smiles the most around you. Wether you're being cute, trying to get his attention, or simply reading. He loves looking at you and he'd smile whenever he feels you're being especially sweet. "Jagi... I love you." You'd start to blush, and he'd giggle, coming and hugging you. "Just let me hold you."

Tao: tao would buy you gifts, clothes for the most part, and dress you up in all sorts of cute things. "try this on jagi." "Taooo I'm still in the other one. You haven't even seen this." "I don't care I like this one." He'd throw things at you as you try them on, finally just coming in and watching you try things on. You'd blush but he'd try to be non byuntae. "Let me help you."

Lay: lay would love to snuggle. When it's morning and you have to get out of bed, he'd pull you back and snuggle closer into you. "Jagi.. five more minutes." It's not even that he was tired. He'd snuggle you when you don't expect it, after coming home, when you and him are cooking, and especially when you two are dancing. "Yixing, Whyd you stop?" He'd come over and wrap his arms around you. "It's been two hours since I hugged you. I needed to."

Suho: Suho would love to sing to you. He'd especially love to sing you to sleep since he loves feeling like your protector. He'd hold your hand and snuggle up to you, sitting up as you lie down and close your eyes. Whatever song you wish, he'd sing. Sometimes he'd make up songs, singing his feelings. "I'll sing for you." He'd still sing after you fell asleep, though he'd end it after after the song ended. He wants to make sure you're fully asleep before he stops. "Goodnight jagi."

Chen: chen would like to take you on dates. Whenever he felt like you and he needed time alone, or he saw some place he thinks you'd like and he wants to romance the fuck out of you. Each time he'd dress up, looking fancy, and come home with an outfit for you. Your closet was full of all the outfits he'd gotten you, refusing to let you wear them on another date. It was spontaneous, and most of the time, even if it was just going out to eat, there was something unique about it. Like a resteraunt with a view of the ocean, or a resteraunt that had a giant round fish tank in the center. If something fascinated him, he'd want you to see it.

Baekhyun: baekhyun would cuddle you forever. He'd come up behind you and hug you, snuggling his head in the crook of your neck, and shake a bit, snuggling up and having fun with you all in one hug. He'd let go and hug you from the front, tighter, then let go and kiss your face all over. After he's done, you'd be bright red red and he'd laugh. "Jagi, are you embarassed? Why?"

Kai: kai would be into skinship, but he would make it subtle. You're sitting on the couch? He'd scotch closer and take your hand. You're cooking? He'd come up behind you and hug you for a minute. You're in bed reading? He'd rip the book away from you because it's not jongin it's kai and he can't help how amazing you loo- just kidding. He'd snuggle up next to you and read with you. "What book is this?" "Jongin it's in english." "Oh."

Chanyeol: chanyeol would be all for eating together. Wether you cook, or you help him cook, or you go out, he'd love it. He'd want to feed you all the time. He loves to feed you ice cream, because after you're finished, and he kisses you, you still taste like icecream. He also likes sitting and eating hamburgers with you, because it surprises him that you can put down a full burger. (He always orders massive burgers.)
"Jagi are you gonna finish that?"
"Yep."

Sehun: sehun would love to pester you. You're doing homework? He's in the chair next to you poking you over and over. You're cooking? He'd whisk you somewhere else even though you try to tell him youre cooking and you finally break away but your food is burnt. He'd be playful about it though. Whining to get your attention, playing with your hair, heck even going as far as to start kissing you everywhere if he was in the mood. He'd keep you busy but you didn't mind.