(Teen Top) When its your birthday

Cap: you woke up to the scent of meat being fried and the sound of pancakes being flipped. you open your eyes groggily right when a tray was put over your legs on your bed. your handsome boyfriend in his sweats an messy hair leaned and kissed your head softly. "happy birthday baby." He laid down next to you with another tray for himself, and cuddled up to you. With his arm around your shoulder, you reached for a peice of bacon and inhaled its beautiful scent. when you finally got to your last peice of bacon , you reached and got sniped by a bigger hand taking your last peice of amazing fried food. he looked at your sad face, and immediately put the bacon back. "sorry jagi. I'm such a great cook, I can't restrain myself." He leaned in and whispered in your ear "I think Theres something that tastes even better though, and theyre sitting right next to me. " You laughed and smacked his chest. He kissed you lightly, slowly melting into with each second flying past. When you pulled away, cap was smiling cockily you laughed again and snuggled into the crook of his beefy arm. "thank you jagi. this has already been the best birthday, ad it's only half past ten." You giggled and felt his chest shake as he laughed. "I love you."

Neil: you had planned a day at the playground with Neil, and a picnic with your favorite foods. "Ready to go jagi?" He peeked into your room as you were zipping up your shirt. you hid behind the door and squealed. "Yah! I'm still getting dressed! Get out!" He laughed and left your doorframe. You tried hard to reach the zipper, but after about four minutes of struggling ad looking like a velociraptor with your hands behind your back, you realized you would have to ask Neil to zip it up. "neil! I need you!" He rushed in looking worried. "What, are you ok?!" You laughed at his cuteness and replied, " I'm fine. I need you to zip up my shirt." He laughed and walked over. You felt his soft fingers caress your back as he zipped up the rest of the zipper. You straightened up when you knew it was zipped, and immediately took yourself away from him. he looked confused, and you hid in embarrassment. "Are you ticklish?" "Noo..." He looked at how a giggled. "C'mon, let's go, our Days all planned and I can't miss having chicken with my jagiya." You took his hand, and he kissed your forehead before yanking his hand and sending a tickling attack. "Neil! Wae! This means war!" You both tickle each other until your rumbling tummies remind you (yet again) about your chicken.

Ricky: your boyfriend woke you up with kisses all over your face. You groggily wiped away the wet and looked Ito his giggling face two inches away from yours. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAGIYA!" You flinched but soon broke out in a fit of giggles. half in pain from the shouting, half super happy from your boyfriend. He saw you flinch and giggled again. "Mian jagi. I'm just so excited. Were gonna have such a great day today! I planned ice cream, and the pool, and a big party at the house after, and.." you cut him off by kissing him. "Keep it a surprise. It's funner that way." He kissed you again and pulled you up out of bed. "C'mon then! Let's have some fun on your birthday."

Chunji: your boy friend sliced into a chocolate cake iced to perfection. "Here you go jagi." He kissed your cheek and put down the plate in front of tou. You were about to pick up a bite full when he goes "wait, it's your birthday, you don't have to feed yourself!" You turned your head an looked at him. "Huh?" He giggled and took the fork, making train sounds. "Here comes the birthday train! Chuga Chuga!" Your cheeks turne pink and you opened your mouth when a big bite of cake entered your mouth, stuffing your face. You puffed you cheeks and chewed while he laughed at you. "So cute! I should feed you everyday! " You swallowed painfully an glared at him. "Jagi, you got a little something right there." "What?" He leaned in and kissed the corner of your mouth, and then snuck his hard behind your neck and pulled you into a long kiss. "I love you jagi."

Changjo: you were at the house, crying to yourself. "He forgot my birthday. He remembers our anniversary, the day I met him, my favorite teen top song, but he doesn't remember my birthday?" You soaked your pillow, and felt your phone ring in your pocket. You looked at the text.

Unknown number:

I think you should go to the kitchen. Now.

You immediately started shaking. Your boyfriend forgot your birthday, and now someone's gonna kill you in your own house. Who sent that? Changjo usually falls asleep by now, so who wanted you to go to the kitchen? You stayed in your room for a bit more, an got another text.

Unknown number:

Where are you? I saw the lights on I know you're here. Don't make me come back there.

You cry more. Who was texting you? You got up shaking, an walked to the kitchen. Peeping your head in, you don't see anyone. Walking through the door, you get a heart attack as someone jumps out at you. Instead I getting stabbed though, you get hugged tightly. Someone kisses your head and rests his chin on the top of your small head. he pulled away, and duh of course it's changjo. He saw your face and started wiping your tears. "Omo jagi, are you ok? Did I scare you?" You look at him with a 'you idiot' glare and he hugs your tighter. "Mian, I wanted to make this day special. Instead I gave you anxiety and tears." He stroked your head and you sighed in his strong arms. "You forgot." He laughed "obviously I didnt forget your birthday. I'm here now, aren't i? I wanted to surprise you." He pulled back. "c'mon, I planned something nice for us tonight." He led you to the candle lot table set with fancy plates and your favorite food. On the counter for later was a giant cake with 'changjo + _____ 'in a heart. You started crying again, but this time out of happiness. He looked at you and got worried. You just hugged him with all your strength. "thank you."

L. joe: you were at the waterpark. A present from your bae for today. You were wearing the bathing suit he bought you, and eating the food that he cooked. You couldn't help but feel such a great amount of love for this man who obviously wanted you to be happy. he walked up to ou soaking wet. "Any more chicken left?" You smile with your face full and handed him the box. He chowed down and gave you a greasy kiss. "Eww." You wiped your face and pulled him off his feet for a better kiss. He ran his hands down your bare back, getting you wet (no not that kind). he grabbed your hand and kissed you in your cheek. "Enough eating, let's go! The wave pool is starting up again and I wanna float with you."you laughed and ran along with him like a little kid. He grabbed a tube and you were confused. "Don't we need two?" "No." "Ok ?" He sat down, placing you on his lap. You snuggled into his bare chest as the first wave rocked you slowly. "Happy birthday baby. I love you."