(Boyfriend-Minwoo) Dance for me PG-13

Annyeong! Author-nim here! This next chapter is part of a new book I have called kpop dreams. I'll probably post a few of its chapters here only because they would go good as one shots too. LET ME CLARIFY THAT THESE ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO MAKE PERFECT SENSE (especially this one this is pretty weird) BECAUSE THEY ARE DREAMS. I actually change them up a bit so they do make more sense. But if you want to check it out, I take submissions too, where I write literal dreams as oneshots. Anyway, enjoy!

"Hey! ___ come on in, we were practicing downstairs if you want to watch." Donghyun opened the door and immediately took you down to the downstairs basement. The steps creaked as you placed weight on them and hopped down the steps.

"Wow."
You gasped as you arrived in the brightly lit room. You've never been in the practice room, and all these mirrors were mesmerizing. A thousand you's all gaped back at you until someone interrupted you.

"Sit down! We're about to practice Janus again." The maknae said to you with a wink. Then he walked away.

Weird.

You plopped down in a wooden chair in front of their formation and the music started playing. You were estatic, these boys were so good! How come you had never been over to see them practice before? They've offered but you've always been to busy. As your eyes darted through the dancers you met minwoos smoldering stare. His dance echoed with a flaming passion and an aura of badassery. You've never seen someone so talented (or good looking either). Your downstairs area felt heated, and You shifted in your seat, not knowing this weird feeling you were getting.

When his solo arrived he looked away and you finally were able to pull yourself together. Someone jumped and it caught your subconscious attention to snap back to the dance. The chorus arrived again and looking minwoos way again, you noticed something.. Different.

Minwoo's pants seemed to be a little tighter, and as soon as you realized what was going on, you looked away. you felt your face flush a burning red, and you had to put your hands over your face.

Gathering courage and Looking back, You focused on youngmin, your best friend since fourth, and smiled. He looked at you and smiled back. he continued dancing and looking your way Every so often until he moved spots with the choreography. Suddenly, the one you were trying to avoid was a foot away from you. The chorus played again and he danced to the beat.

"You're not a bad girl, yea yea. " you noticed minwoo wasn't saying the lyrics correctly. Was he bad at English? No, youngmin said he was fluent. You met his gaze and realized he was directing the lyrics towards you.

"You're such a bad girl, yea yea, you're such a bad girl, yea yea." He reached the move that you've always thought was a little innapropriate, and sensually dragged his hand from his under area to his face. His bulge now was closer than ever as he rocked his hips to the music. Your face must have been fully red by now, and even though you felt embarassed, you could help but look up at this handsome man that was ever so close to you.

The song ended, and all the boys immediately ran upstairs to go get water. Except one, leaving you alone with minwoo. You got up from the chair, about to go upstairs, wen you felt a hand grab yours.

"Jagiya, don't leave yet." He spun you around so that you were in his embrace. He whispered seductively in you ear as your legs quivered underneath you.

"Let's have some fun. Just you and me." You only tightened your grip on his muscular body as a response.

"the shows not over yet, it's only just started."