(VIXX) You catch him trying on your underwear

A/N: agshdjfkgj cringe alert I cringe every time I read this I tried to rewrite it a bit but it's still cringey oops

N:
There's two ways this could go. He could scream and immediately cover himself, blushing bright red. It would be awkward for both of you, just standing there staring at each other, until he pipes up with an, "I'll buy you a new one I swear."
You would just hang your head and walk out, trying to forget what you saw.
Or If he didn't care, he would turn around smirking, and see your shocked face.
"I look good in it don't I baby? I can work anything. Maybe I should shop where you do next time..."
You would just nod and again leave trying to forget what you just saw.

Ravi:
"Wow.. (Y/N)'s package/chest is so much bigger than mine.. I never thought their underwear would be this loose on me..."
He would strut in front of the mirror and maybe even do a cute pose you would do. That is, until he sees you in the background of the mirror smirking.
"AHHH! (Y/N)! I'm.. I can explain!" "Surrrrre."
He would smile and laugh a little, still embarassed and right red.
"You know baby.. You're really big.."
He would make you blush as red as he was. And to top it all off, he might even start stripping in front of you.
"You want 'em back?"

Leo:
He would blush, and quickly turn around and cover himself.
"Sorry...."
You would just stand there in shock. Not so much because the underwear part, but that Leo would do that. This kid doesn't even like to talk most of the time.
When you snap out of it and back hug him, he would blush even harder, maybe smiling softly.
"I'm surprised, but not mad.. Honestly they look better on you than me."
He would eye smile slightly and mutter cutely, "No, no..."

Ken:
Again, I think this could go one of two ways. Either, he's really quiet and just staring at you, wondering maybe if he doesn't move you won't be able to see him.
"Shit. I knew this would be a bad idea."
<어떻가지?!> (ottokaji)
Or..he would make it over dramatic. Flailing to cover his body, and eyes widening. Of course, he wouldn't actually be that embarassed.
"(Y/N), how DARE you walk in on a man changing? You should be ashamed of yourself!"
"But... Ken! My... My underwear... It's... fine, I'll leave you be."
You leave and he slumps against the door sighing. "That was close."

Hongbin:
He would stand and stare in shock.
"I... I thought you weren't supposed to be home for another hour."
His bright pink face was strinking, and honestly he looked better in it than you did. But, nonetheless...
You would just shake your head and leave the room, causing him to fall to his knees, still blankly staring.
"I just had to try on their underwear..."

Hyuk:
"Just like (Y/N). ㅋㅋㅋㅋ - ahHHHHHHHH! (Y/N)!" 
He would fall down, causing the undergarments to rip.
He gulps.
"I'LL BUY YOU A NEW ONE OK."
You chuckle and cock your brow. "They're $40."
He shakes his head.
"Screw that were fixing these."
You lift your eyebrow. "You can sew?"
"Nah... I'll just get N hyung to do it."
You took advantage of Hyuk lying down to playfully trap him.
"You know.. I don't hate this. It's actually pretty hot."
He gulps, excited but terrified at what you meant.
"I'll wear this if you wear whatever I choose for you."
You laugh. "So...nothing?"
Hyuk winks. "Bingo."