(Exo- Tao) Your shining star

This was requested by eliza13 . hope you like it!

it was an ordinary, boring night, just like any other. you were in your room snuggled up in your bed on your Tumblr. you scrolled down and saw a netizen post a rant about tao, calling him, luhan and Kris traitors to exo. if only they knew what a kind person tao is; you surely do, he's your boyfriend.

sighing, you shut down your computer. it was too late to deal with this. you whipped out your phone and sent a text to tao.

'hey :)' he read it a minute later, and replied instantly.

'hey. are you busy tonight?" you laughed at his bluntness. you looked over at the clock. it was almost ten, but sure you were free for the night, or at least what was left of it.

'No.' bzzz. you felt the vibration that was your cellular phone.

'good. be there in ten. wear something comfy.;)" you took a double take at your phone. did tao just send you a wink? he's so cheesy.

shaking your head you hopped onto the carpet and stripped yourself of the 3 days old clothes. rummaging through your dresser drawers you pulled out a pair of dark joggers and a black v neck t shirt. hey, he did say comfy, right? I mean it was tao, this man had seen you in the theaters with your makeup all drippy Kardashian style before, he can handle some sweatpants.

as you were pulling the t shirt over your head, you heard a car drive up and honk the horn.

"sure tao, honk the horn at 10 at night. it's not like I have neighbors or anything." you sarcastically grumbled while slipping on some vans and walking out the door. he stepped out and kissed the top of your head.

"beautiful, as always." you blushed, and he opened the passenger door for you. When you both had buckled up, he held your hand and started driving with the other. Was this safe? Probably not. But you trusted tao. He wouldn't do anything stupid, especially when he was with you.

You drove down the street and kept on for a little while until you left your neighborhood and reached the first stoplight. You both sat there in the car, silent until Tao spoke up.

"Are you alright? You seem upset."

You looked up wide eyed. "Hmm? Oh, it was nothing, just some netizens."

He looked panicked. "They weren't harassing you, were they? Because if they did I can go all Kung fu panda an-" you giggled at his protectiveness, but stopped him before he could get too worked up.

"No, no, no tao I'm fine. They were ranting about you possibly leaving exo. Calling you a traitor, it just got me mad."

He squeezed your hand soothingly. "Even if that happens, I'll still be there for my fans. For you too. Don't ever forget that jagi." He kissed your hand before setting it down so that he could turn left. You drove for another ten minutes before you pulled into a dark empty lot. You stepped out of the car and he went to the trunk to get something.

"An empty field? What are we doing here?" You turned to tao and he just chuckled .

"Just wait, you're gonna love this." confused, but intrigued, you followed him to a flat spot where he shook out a blanket to set out. He spread it over the grass and you both sat down. Turning almost 180* he reached behind him for something. You cocked your head as he held out a small, wrapped box.

"Mwo? For me? Wae?" You weren't upset or gonna refuse his gift or anything, but you haven't been that attentive lately and didn't feel that you deserved a gift.

"Ne, I wanted to. Open it." He handed it to you and you softly tore open the paper. Inside was a box that contained a simple, yet beautiful ring. Tao reached over and slid the ring into your finger. You looked up frantic.

"Omo, this isn't..." He chuckled.

"Jagiya, no no no. This is a promise ring."

you sighed in relief. "Oh. Not that I wouldn't, I'm just.. we're just.. anyway. "

he giggled at your pouting face an continued. "I'll never leave you jagiya. Not if I leave exo, not if the fans don't agree, not if I have to move countries; as long as there are as many stars in the sky as I see in your eyes I will never leave you baobei. wo ai ni." He kissed you softly and you hugged him tightly. A few tears slipped out of your eyes and you let him hold you as you gathered yourself.

"Gomawo tao. Wo ai ni. The netizens can call you a traitor all they want but same goes for me that I won't break this promise. I love you." he broke away beaming and you both lay down on the blanket.

"Look jagiya! A shooting star! Make a wish!"

You snuggled into his chest. "Aniyo, I don't need a wish. My life is already perfect." the stars were a nightlight to you and tao as you slowly but surely fell asleep in each other's arms.

From then on The stars would always be a constant reminder of that love, and stargazing became one of your new favorite things -as every time you an tao ended up in that field it was like that first night all over again.

Your shining star tao would never leave you.