(Block B- Jaehyo) Gender Roles?

You looked through your twitter, checking on the jaehyo tag. You did this alot. He never knew but you wanted to make sure people weren't hating on him. You had caused a few fights but, hey, couldn't you stick up for your boyfriend? It's not like they knew he's your boyfriend.

You stopped at a picture of jaehyo holding hands with some girl. You looked at it, wondering if it was photo shopped or real. Jaehyo was at practice right now, and you knew better than to think other than that, but who was she?
It hit you. It's you. Somehow, a fan had gotten a photo and had posted it.
"Jaehyo Oppa is gay?"
You cock your head. Not that you knew. Did you really look like that much of a boy? Sure you had short hair, and sure you dressed strange, but you liked to think of yourself as unique. No matter how you look your gender inside is still the same. You turn off your phone and look at the wall. Who said girls had to have long hair? Who said they had to dress in pretty dresses? Who said they had to be flawless cuties?

You liked yourself, even if you weren't the perfect girl.

But how did jaehyo feel about this? Did he care? Does he want you to dress girly? You sure werent gonna start acting differently. Badassly adorable described you perfectly, and jaehyo seemed to enjoy it. You thought about the time amber from fx wore a dress. Everyone was going crazy. They want to see her in a dress. Long hair. Everything she's not. Sure she was pretty, but that's not her. She was badass. And cute.
You're basically amber.

Jaehyo opens the door as he comes home. "______. I'm back." He sees you and walks up to you, back hugging you. You dont respond how you typically do, so he let's go. "_____. Are you ok? Why do you look so sad?"

Were you sad? Nah. Curious.

"Jaehyo oppa.. do you think I'm girly enough?"
He comes behind you and hugs you. His arms wrap around you tightly. "What do you mean?"
You shrug. "Do you want to see me in dresses and heels? Makeup? Are you tolerating me like this but secretly want me to be cute?" You feel yourself start to tear up. Typically you don't let the fans get to you, but you were curious. Did jaehyo love the way you looked? He's seen you in dresses before, but to you he never seemed to change his attitude towards his feelings. He seemed like he always loved you.

"No. ____ if I wanted that I would have broken up with you a long time ago." He laughs. "I'm not so self centered to stay with you simply to see you in a dress. If we're talking about our gender roles, i guess you overlook that I'm not exactly in in the lines either. I adore you ____. Whether you be in a beanie and shorts, or a dress. You're always beautiful, and honestly dresses don't match your personality. It doesn't seem right. So-" he turns you so that you're facing him. "As much as I love seeing you in dresses I would much rather you be in whatever you love." He plays with your hair and leans down to kiss you. His lips take yours and he sighs into the kiss, having missed you during the day. He kisses you with all of his love for you, showing you just how much he loves you- no matter what you look like. He will always love you.

He pulls apart and holds you tightly. "Saranghae. Now, can you tell me why you got upset?"
You turn red. You didn't want to tell him you had been looking through his tag. He didn't want you reading things from fans, but he's probably gonna find out anyway.
"A.. fan got a picture of us. She asked if you.. we're gay."
Jaehyo laughs. "These fans don't know when to keep their mouths shut. I've got the most beautiful girl beside me and if they can't realize that then they don't need to be my fans."
You laugh and high five him. It's times like this that you loved, because you rubbed off on him. You each brought out different sides of each other, that fit together like puzzle pieces. You're his and he's yours, and your love won't be tamed by looks or clothing. "Saranghaeyo jaehyo."
He kisses you softly, healing the wounds with his gentle kisses.
"Saranghaeyo _____."