(EXO) Teaching you to dance

This is for LadyExo31448.

Suho: he'd at first be surprised you wanted to learn how to dance. Then, he'd be scared. He's seen you dance before, he's slightly worried what will happen. Not really how it will look, but if you will get frustrated learning it. He's had seven years of training, so to him it comes easy but he knows how hard it was at the beginning. But he's gonna try- He's not gonna say no to you. "Yea, sure, how about we start with something like....baby don't cry?"
"Suho you don't even dance in that."
"Aish we'll start on call me baby tomorrow. I promise, okay?"

Tao: Tao would look you up and down wondering if you're joking or not. He'd chuckle a little bit, finally looking in your eyes. " are you sure? Ok Jagi, but I won't go easy on you. Don't feel bad when you can't keep up with the Kung-Fu Panda." Hed laugh and ruffle your hair, leaving you wondering if you should do this because you know how intense tao gets into things like this. this little shit would pick the hardest song Simply so he can prove his point.
"Mama here we come. You think you can do the kick flip Jongin does?"

Lay: lay would be super excited that you wanted to learn how to dance, being eager from the moment you mentioned it. Of course, he would teach you, being a dancer in EXO. He'd pull you along to the dance room as soon as you had free time, wanting to do everything professionally. He'd turn on music for you to warm up, because that is very important and he doesn't want you getting hurt. "what song do you want to learn?" No matter if you chose the hardest song in the album or the most dance sparce one, he'd work with you for as long as it takes for you to get it. He be very patient, helping you when you need help, and taking breaks when necessary.

Kris: Kris would laugh, not being mean but it's funny you came to him asking for help dancing. "Jagi, I think you better talk to Kai or lay. you know how I am with dancing." he'd try so hard to get out of it because he doesn't want you to be disapointed with the end result, but if you pout and insist and maybe throw some aegyo in there and might take him a few minutes but he'll cave. For you, it doesn't matter if he teaches it to you badly, because then you'll both be dancing it badly and he wont feel so stupid anymore. Plus, you didn't want Kai or Lay to teach it to you. You wanted kris. "Aishh alright alright but dont get mad when I teach you wrong and everyone makes fun of us."

D.o: Kyungsoo would cock an eyebrow, not even entertaining the idea at first because he thought you were just joking. Asking a main vocal how to dance? Maybe you were just asking so he would call Kai and teach you, which in a way made him feel sad because even though he cant dance as well if anyone were to teach his jagi it would be him. "Ah, you wanna dance? Ok. Ill try my best to teach you. Just. Dont pick overdose." He shudders at the thought of having to teach you his part, the only one he knows, which would also require the boys (or him) to stand on top of you and hold you and look down at you with spread legs like that and nO HE CANT DO THAT MISSION ABORT. "Actually, overdose is out of the question. Im teaching you love me right." Hed be so flustered hed probably bring you to the dance studio or nearest clear space right then to get started so you wont change your mind. Hed also probably give Kai a call. "Jongin, if ____ comes wanting to learn overdose DONT GIVE THEM A BOTTOM PART IM TRUSTING YOU."

Kai: Kai would take a minute to take it in, realizing you actually wanted to dance, but when he does he'd be crazy excited- but try to stay calm. "Oh yea Jagi? i can help you." He doesn't ask what dance you want to learn, because it doesn't even cross his mind that he'd be teaching you anything other than pure dance. Sure, learning dances is fun, but he wants you to truly understand the beauty of it and the connection you have with you body when you get the right song and dance. Although your freestyle would be awful at first, Kai would help you and make you get the beat so perfect you'd surprise yourself with how passionately you were dancing. He'd be so proud too, face flushed and taking in the sight of his Jagi dancing so fluidly. He'd try to play it off by acting cool, but still let you see the awe in his eyes. "Aish Jagi you're making me look bad, you can't do that on the first day i teach you."

Chanyeol: this big dork hed be so happy but also so nervous because he doesnt know how the dance will differ when he teaches you with his long legs. hed do it anyway, not able to say no to your smile, and hes curious how this will play out. hed probably just teach you in your living room or foyer or something, but hed make you both get dressed up in the lamest workout gear you could find. after he takes a selfie to commemorate your 80's themed dance practice, he puts on a playlist for you two to warm up first. after youre done, hed start teaching you whatever song came on next, seeing as you both couldnt choose which one you liked best. "oh, love me right! i love this song! come on, it goes fast so keep up."

baekhyun: hed be a little shit when you mention it, widening his eyes and giggling, but then coming over and wrapping his arms around your pouting self. "jagi, i didnt mean it like that. if you want to dance ill teach you to dance." Youd still pout butthurt and itd turn around to him literally begging you yo let him teach you to dance because he doesnt like to see you upset and he feels like an asshole. "Jagiiiiiii. It's not fair. How did you want to dance ten minutes ago but now you are so against it? Is it because of me?" Hed be the biggest baby about it so finally with a roll of your eyes and a sigh, you give in. "Yay!!!! What song do you want to learn?" Hed grab your hand and rush you to the practice room right after deciding because he doesnt want you to change your mind and make him feel like a bad boyfriend again. "Jagi, were gonna have so much fun!"

sehun: oh my gosh are you sure you want sehun to teach you how to dance. Are you sure. Okokok fine your choice. Hed instantly start laughing, like baekhyun, but way more annoying and youd cross your arms and huff, rasing an eyebrow to show him youre not playing. Hed widen his eyes when he realized you were serious and give a good thought about it. "Jagi...whyyyyyy." hes tired (aka lazy) so he sighs and calls kai to teach you a dance. Of course, this hurts your feelings, but at least its something so you go anyway. He starts to feel bad after a while, and honestly wonders how youre doing, so he goes to the practice room and peeks in, hoping you dont see him spying. Youre not dancing well, no motivation since your boyfriend isnt there. Hed feel bad, and as soon as he saw kai wrap an arm around your shoulders in comfort, he knows he needs to be there. "Yah! Back off my girl! And thats not how you dance history, kai have you been teaching them all wrong? Come on, ill show you." He has softness and love behind his words and with that, kai leaves, and you finally dance better, having your boyfriend as your cheerleader. Of sorts. "Yehet!"

luhan: tbh hed love the idea you dancing, but he was thinking girl group dances, and of course being the manly man he is he wouldn't teach you. when you tell him you want to learn his songs, hed stare at you for a minute, laughing nervously. "Are you sure? Theyre really hard..." youd scoff at that, rolling your eyes because he knows very well just how strong you are. "Im sure. Why dont you want to teach me? Scared ill do better than you?" Your teasing makes him blush but hes very in denial about it, jumping up and grabbing your arm, shaking his head. "Aniya, nononono just....ack. fine." Hed bring you to the practice room, flicking on the lights and immediately turning on the music. But, he would let you warm up first, since even though hes anxious to show you how hard it would be to beat him, he doesnt want either of you to get hurt. It would haunt him if he knows his competitiveness is the reason you got hurt. So he tries to tame it down, using that energy to instead teach you the dance. He puts on that good good since its not only your favorite, but its what hes best at- he cant lose to you. "Just watch me. Then we'll go over it."

chen: Chen would be all smiley, kind of like luhan
In loving the thought of you dancing, but for him he doesnt care if its boygroup or girl group. But beware, hes gonna teach you the sexiest song he knows being tge byuntae he is. He might know some girl group dances and other boy groups, so honestly you wouldnt be confined to exo, but you would be confined to his choice. Thats his bargain. He teaches you to dance but he gets to pick the song. You sigh and go along, bickering until you finally settle on exo's lady luck. Youd be laughing the whole time, knowing not only would he would be watching you dance his but parts better than him but hed also have to deal with the lady moans playing through the speakers.

xiumin: xiumin would be so so so so so excited to hear that you wanted to dance. Hed also be like chen in that he knows many dances, but hes steer you away from the sexy ones, unless you want to see xiudaddy. *cough I did not just say that...* hed let you both get dressed and then skip along to the practice room, smiling the whole time. "Jagi, this is gonna be great. What song do you want to learn?" You both settle on one girl group song and one boy group song. Hed be overjoyed because hes good at both and he wants you to also be good at boy songs and girl songs. Hed be so playful and energetic that itd be a little hard to keep up but hed rewind the song and play slow versions of it until you get it, and by the end of the day youd both be exhausted but perfect at the songs you picked out. "Im gonna have gee stuck in my head for three weeks minseok." "Same. Clap will haunt me for at least two months."