(Exo) His favorite name to call you

Kris: babe. Hes from Canada, so he knows slang that you would understand (for the most part.) He likes to use shortened forms of regular words, and loves how natural it sounds. "Hey babe, how was your day?"

Tao: baobei. Baobei in Chinese means treasure of my heart. That's what you are to tao. He loves you so much and baobei really describes how he feels. "Baobei, do you like this shirt on me?"

Suho: yeobo. He likes to play like you're married. It makes you blush and hit him, since you got flustered thinking about that. If course, you would love to be his spouse, but it was a little embarrassing. "Yeobo, you look great today."

Luhan: jagiya. Though he's Chinese, he likes jagiya since it sounds romantic. He likes cooing it in your ear, coming up behind you and rocking you, snuggling. "Jagiya~"

Chen: baby. Its a sweet term, and it fits you~. He likes singing my lady, but using baby instead. He loves to sing to you, and the fact that he gets to sing about you makes it special. "She's my baby."

Lay: baobei/darling. He loves the reaction he gets from you when he speaks English, and loves seeing your blush. Baobei is typically what he says, but darling is common too. "Darling, I love you."

Xiumin: jagiya. He likes using Korean since he's Korean, and he knows you like the name. He would use it sometimes, but he liked calling you by your name. You loved when he called you it since it was so special. "Jagiya, saranghae."

Do: sweetheart. He knows he has really good English pronounciation, and since you've been teaching him English, he shows off. this one he learned on his own, and he surprised you with it one day. "Sweetheart, I'm home."

Sehun:hunnie. Its his fan base name and he loves knowing you are his fan. He giggles a lot when he calls you it, since its a cute name. He likes saying it repeatedly. "Hunnie. Hunnie hunnie hunnie hunnie hunnie hunnie hunnie hunnie hunnie hunnie hunnie hunnie hunnie. "

Kai: jagi. Its informal but perfect. He prefers it over your name, but will use your name too. Its so causal to him hut has meaning, so he likes it better than jagiya. "Jagi, let's go shopping?"

Chanyeol: yeobo. He likes seeing you react to him calling you that. Whether you freak out or ignore it, he will call you it over and over. "Yeobo, play with me."

Baekhyun: yeppeuni. He loves calling you beautiful since that's what you are. He calls you it all the time, though he will use it different ways. "Yeppeuni~ I'm back." "Wow. You look gorgeous. Yeppeuni."