(Seventeen) Christmas

I'm sorry if this seems.. Different than usual. I came up with a pun for seungkwan and had to write it. So, here ya go.

Seungkwan: comes out with a song called "all i want for Christmas is boo." Won't stop singing it even thought the members tell him he's singing it wrong. He wants to show off his English skills.

Vernon: forgets to buy presents and hands out a five dollar bill to each of his members. Plays with all of Dino's toys and breaks one, but doesn't tell.

Joshua: helps cook dinner that has been planned and hands out the carefully wrapped presents he put so much thought into and give hot cocoa to each of the members as they celebrate Christmas.

S. Coups : falls asleep at dinner because maknae line woke him up at 6 in the morning screaming at each other who got to open presents first.

Woozi: the one to always steal in dirty Santa. And to bring the worst present in dirty Santa. And by worst, well, you'll have to imagine.

Th8: he would make presents for each of his members. Its the thought that counts.

Jun: the one who drinks too much eggnog and ends up dancing along to Christmas carols. (PSH. Non alcoholic eggnog my butt. Woozi probably spiked it.)

Dino: the one to wake up super early and pull on scoops bedsheets to wake him up. The one to put out cookies for Santa and hopes no one sees him.

Jeonghan: helps joshua with dinner and bakes cookies. Sets the table and cleans up the wrapping paper after.

Wonwoo: literally sleeps until around 12 and by that time everyone's almost finished, so he sneaks in and sits next to mingyu and seungkwan, hoping joshua doesn't scold him.

Mingyu: the one to eat all of the cookies and not give a crap.

Hoshi: gets each member a Starbucks gift certificate so they can work harder and not be so tired in the morning for practicing.