(Seventeen) Super powers

This was requested by @eliza13 .

S. Coups - electricity. He would literally be glowing, but never uses his powers for bad. The threat of his power is enough to keep everyone in line. Not to mention if a power outage went out, he would be the generator. He wants the best for his members, even if that means threatening them with lightning or standing in the same place for an hour holding on to cell phone chargers.

Woozi-Mind control. This little shit. Joshua does gwiyomi? Not today, or any day. Just like using a remote control, he would change the channel and make him do something else. Someone does not like his song? Now they do. Now everyone does. In fact, if scoops didn't threaten him with lightning, seventeen would have already won every award in the book. Overpowered little shit.

Jun- controlling the elements. He already knows his body so well with wushu, so he probably has great strength in controlling his mind and body. He's one with the elements, and that's pretty cool.

Jeonghan- time control. He would have a lot of fun stopping time and just seeing what everyone's doing. He's would pause in a practice, and looks at everyone to see if they're doing the right thing. If they weren't, he would simply move them, and restart time. He stops a lot of accidents before they happen, and sometimes will stop time just to have some alone time. He likes replaying important moments, like performing for the first time, but he rarely does it in fear that he might mess up the past. The future is no go either, as he doesn't want to know what happens.

Mingyu-mind reading. He would get a lot of use out of this. When he's worried you're mad at him, he can always figure out why. He's also in the committee of stopping pranks because he always knows who plans them. He knows all the ships in the band simply because everyone thinks so loud. #meanie.

Joshua- Healing. Just like precious lay, he can heal. It comes in handy when members get injured, and can even replenish stanima when he needs to practice more. He heals acne so they all look their best, and any wounds they get. He cleans up after pranks, always tending to them like a nurse. In a house where everyone has superpowers, his is needed.

Dk- controlling the weather. Its a rainy day and you planned a date? Not anymore. Sunny like his spirit. He doesn't want to go to a fanmeet? Ah looks like its raining. He's working out and gets sweaty? Wind blowing through the window. He likes to make it sunny, since it makes him happy. Every now and then he will make it snow for a day full of fun with the members.

Ming hao- invisibility. This would come in handy when he wants to hide from woozi or seungkwan. He could also make others invisible, so it would be hilarious seeing Vernon walk into a store and not know why people aren't screaming over him. It would also be great for when he wanted to hang out with jun and just people watch.

Vernon- Super speed. Mr steal your girl. He would contantly be taking things, whether it was food, or your heart. Of course, he did it all in good fun, but no one ever knew what happened to that last potato chip they knew was in their bag, or the piece of Korean beef they saw on their plate . He also would have fun running from the hyungs and having the windswept look.

Seungkwan- intelligence. He has a photogenic memory, making dancing easy and fun. He composes a lot, since he knows every thing there is about music, and can play every instrument. Hes always correcting members when theyre wrong, and is fluent in every language- English being his favorite. Basically, if its on a computer or in writing somewhere, he knows it. He can some what see into the future, but he only uses it when hes curious, since its not certain. He writes (mostly autobiographies) but never posts them, so he has stacks of books in his room that are just full of what its like to be seungkwan.

Wonwoo- super senses. He always knows when the members are up to something, and will let scoops know the convos he over hears. This keeps a lot of pranks from happening, though every now and then he would let one happen, just for laughs . his vocals and parts are on point because he always knows when he's flat. He also can tell when food is burning, so he's saved a lot of meals by running to help whoevers cooking.

Dino- super strength. This little maknae isn't just a tiny maknae. he dances very strongly, and works the hardest. He uses his powers to keep the hyungs in line. No one dares mess with the maknae. No one.

Hoshi-mood control. He loves making people happy, and rarely uses it to make people sad. He calms people down when they're angry and he gets in trouble, but he wouldn't use it on you unless you asked.