The Fuckers From That Convenience Store

Walking out from the basement while pressing the red skin of her palms together, the young girl huffs. So much heavy lifting for such less payment.

She should have just taken the offer from the old man who tweeted her last month. She would be making hundreds of dollars from just one picture of her feet right now.

Pushing the door, she walks in the store from the back door and instantly upon her entry, noises that sounds like shouts and angry curses falls upon her virgin ears.

She blinks, frozen in her place, before she gently closing the door of the staff room from where two animals are practically growling at each other.

"What the hell?" One of her co-workers frowns, turning his head towards the now closed door.

"Are they fighting again? I thought they made up this morning." Her other co-worker, Yerin sighs, standing up from her place on the round table located near the staff room.

Her eyes trail from the door and towards the frozen girl who stands next to it. Yerin narrow her eyes at her target when the other refuses to make eye contact. "Jennie, do you know about this?"

The young girl perks up, round eyes blinking innocently at the slightly older woman. "I know nothing, my lord."

"She definitely knows." The man sprawling the table snickers.

"Shut it, Yeonjun." Jennie immediately scolds, glaring at the smirking man.

"I see you have started to lie now." Approaching Jennie, Yerin shakes her head in disappointment.

"I'm no-"

However, before she could continue, a flick falls right in the middle of her forehead, making her cry out. "Owe!" Rubbing the reddening area, the girl whines. "I can't believe this. Jieun was the one to kiss someone and i got hit in my head."

"What?!" The woman yells, staring at Jennie in disbelief.

Jennie instantly gasp, slapping a hand to her mouth upon realising her slip up. She just revealed the biggest secret her other co-worker slash friend trusted her with, the same one who is currently having a cat and dog with her boyfriend in the staff room.

"She kissed who?" Even Yeonjun is wide eyed and gaping.

Exactly, no one really expected that from Jieun, who can practically die for her boyfriend.

But that's the thing, her boyfriend in some ways doesn't deserve her. So Jieun did something to return the favour, to "level out the energy" as she told Jennie. So yeah, She kinda also doesn't deserve him now.

"No way. No fucking way!" Yerin, who is also the eldest of the two is still in shock as she approaches the door and in no times, the three of them are against the wood, listening in on the passionate fight going on the opposite side.

They hear something falling to the floor, the thing shattering and creating a loud voice.

Yerin gasps. "I swear to the holy extensions on my hair if they break any of the new arrival vase. I'll make them pay for it."

Yeonjun hums, looking down at the woman. "I think they are breaking more than just the newly arrival vase in there."

"Yeonjun, up up." Jennie jumps on the balls of her feet, making the man turn to her. Yeonjun picks her up from the waist, easily placing her feet to the table placed against the wall next to the door, without any question.