The Fine Art Of Bullshit

Jennie is wide eyed, and very much shocked

Cause what in the God's good world is going on in front of her??

The pair before her are very much into each other. Or rather, it's the woman that is very much into the man's neck, no doubt leaving a trail of very scandalous marks while breathing him in.

The man.. who she actually knows, is letting it all happened. One of his big hand is gripping her waist and she watch as the other trail up to the back of the woman's head.

He pulls her face away from his neck, his piercing eyes lidded into an expression that has the woman so very visibly shaking in her knees. Jennie thinks she is a champion, cause if he looked at her like that, than that will be the last moment of her breathing.

He is a big man, looking a bit rough with everything he will do. But his hand is soft as it place itself on the top of her head and with very unspoken dominance, he push her down.

Jennie is so shocked that she can't move and can only watch as the woman go down and down, till she is on her knees in front of him. And Jennie realise, she needs to get the hell out of there.

She takes a step back, the heels of her pumps hitting the ground a bit too loudly. She flinch, watching as the man tilts his head slightly towards her.

And they make eye contact.

Jennie freezes even more, caught red handed. Head leaning against the wall, Jungkook stare at her from the side, as the woman unbuckle his belt. She zip down his pants and Jennie watch his lips slowly tilts up into a very devilish smirk.

Right at her. Her, who stands horrified and shaking on the side.

Seems like the sound of the zipper brings Jennie back to the world and it finally hits her as to what is about to happened here.

So she does what she does best. Make a run for it.

Breaking eye contact with the man, she turns around and sprints out of the hall. Hand over her mouth, her legs give up on her halfway through, and she slumps against the wall for support.

Such dark eyes.. A shiver crawl down her spine as she remembers his gaze.

She tries to catch her breath. He saw her. He fucking saw her. And he smirked at her. What the fuckdy fuck??

Walking out of the hallway was hard for her, and she is glad she bump into Yeonjun who still stands in the opening waiting for her.

The man stands up alert when he sees how pale she looks as she slowly walks towards him.

"Everything alright?" He questions, frowning as he realise that he left her alone once again.

"Yeah.." Jennie blankly nods.

"I swear to god, I leave you alone for one second and you're coming out looking like you've seen Thanos." The man huffs, leaning down a bit to look at her properly.

"I wish I have seen Thanos.." The girl mumbles, gaze lifting up to look at him. "Jun.. I think I saw someone having sex."

"Oh dear child." Yeonjun gasps, but inside he is relieved that nothing serious happened. "Come here." He pulls her to into a hug.

"You're shaking again." He sigh, taking her away from the corridor by his arm over her shoulder and with her tucked safely to his side.

The night goes on, and Jennie ends up getting fully drunk. She sways side by side, and in a normal day, she would hate to be so stupid. But tonight, it helps her forget everything. So she lets herself go.

By now, the whole group reunite and they all jump to the dance floor. Jennie dances her little black heart out, till her heeled feet are crying out of her to stop.

Also turns out, Jennie is a lot more entertaining when she is drunk. She may be shy with strangers, especially tall strangers with dark eyes. But with her own people, she ends up making their night even brighter.

And seeing her happy, makes them happy. She also bids Yoongi a goodbye, the cat man watching her with a gummy smile as she mumbles her farewells. And so the night ends with her tucked warm in between Yeonjun and Jieun in the back of Yerin's car, the three of them far into dreamland as Yerin and Hyunjin drives them home.

What a day.

And that is how they all are left groaning the next day at work. Face puffed and eyes sleepy, they wait for the hangover soap they ordered in the round table of the store. The manager never allows them to take a break together, but he is not here. So they have flipped to the closed sign in the glass door of the shop.

After the food arrives, Jennie is barely two bites in as her phone rings. Usually as a normal human being, she of course would give the food more attention. Cause what about people? They come and go, but good free food? They always stay.

But she flicks her eyes to the screen and the name on it has her abandoning her bowl of goodness. She picks up her phone, staring at it for a few seconds before she gets up and excuse herself.

"Was it her uncle?" She hears Jieun question Yerin as she walks out.

Picking up the call, she walks towards the back door. "Uncle?"

"My dear child." Her uncle chuckles. "How have you been?"

"I've been fine. How about you?" She questions, voice flat. Cause she has a feeling he called for something else. Her uncle never calls her out of nowhere like this.

"I'm doing better. I heard it was your birthday. Happy birthday, my child. You've finally turned into a woman."

"Thank you.." Jennie mumbles, rocking between her legs. He sounds a bit too happy about her turning into an adult.

"Are you studying well?" He is inquiring her.

"My next semester will start soon." She replies.

"Yeah.. About that." He starts, trailing off with a forced chuckle. There it is. She sighs internally.

"I heard you are working now." He is tip toeing, and Jennie freezes in her place.

How the hell does he knows?

"I am.."

"Well then, that is good." She thinks she will hear an earful, but his answer is the opposite.

Until she hears it.

"That will make it a lot easier for me too. I will lessen your study allowance from now on. Since you are already working." He states.

"What?" She gaps in disbelief. "That was not the deal."

"I know. But you are now an adult. And you are working."

"I am not making millions here, uncle. I make a few dollars and that goes to my tuition. I'm barely left to eat anything in the end of the day. You can not do this." She is seething in her place. It's a good thing no one is around her.

"I understand. But the work is not going well and I have to make monthly payments for the car I bought Yeri-"

"I am sure my studies won't make any less of a difference in the money my father left behind." She grits, her headache crushing her head tenfolds. "I have more rights over them then any of you."

"I apologise, Jennie. But that is all I can do." The phone is cut that instant and Jennie is left with disbelief and teary eyes.

What the fuck?

—————————-

So yeah.. that's quite a turn. Jennie's situation will be explained soon. I hope you liked the chapter my loves.

Leave lots of love in your way.

💜