In Which Everthing Goes Stupidly Right

The room is engulfed in darkness

The room is engulfed in darkness. It's so pitch black that Yeonjun's eyes struggle to adjust to it even when he's been sitting at the round table for thirty minutes now.

He blinks his eyes rapidly, pissed, especially at the fool sitting in front of him. Dots are appearing in his eyes and he is this close to breaking. He's sensitive alright. Leave him alone.

"Well?" Hyunjin sighs from the seat next to him, his arms folded over his chest as he stares ahead at the third man in the room.

"It's not enough." The man clad in black simply replies, and another nerve ticks in Yeonjun's head at his careless answer.

"The fuck you mean it's not enough? I gave you four limited edition ones." He bursts, glaring death at the man sitting on the other side of the table.

The man is wearing all black, and his face is half covered with just his eyes showing. Yeonjun's hand curls into a fist and he tries to control the urge to throw himself over the table and hand the fool his ass. 

"No, you didn't." The infuriating tone of the man is stubborn as he rolls his eyes.

"He did give you four." Hyunjin calmly speaks next to him, nodding his head towards the cards placed on the table in between them.

"He gave me three limits and one scrap of trash." The unknown man corrects, leaning his back against the chair as if he has no cats to get home to. He looks pathetic, so there is no way he has a girlfriend. Those poor cats are the only company he can ever afford.

"That's my lucky fucking card." Yeonjun bares his teeth at him. "You want it or not?"

"You want your work done or not?" The fool repeats.
No originality there at all, it seems.

"Mother fuc-" Yeonjun jumps across the table to kick his ass, and the annoying piece of shit would be on the ground right now if Hyunjin was not currently holding him back.

"Calm down." The older man sighs tiredly.

"Calm down!" The younger snarls. "He's pissing me off." Hands on his hips, he glares down at the man who stares up at him with bored eyes.

"We need to get our work done. You can beat him up after this contract is over." Hyunjin's voice thins as he seems to also slowly run out of patience.

The unknown man stares at the two of them before clicking his tongue. "Talk about a bad hook-up."

"You wish we hooked up with you." Yeonjun scoffs, slumping himself back on the chair.

Both the men look at him with narrowed eyes, face scrunching in disgust. "Too far, Jun. Too far." Hyunjin shakes his head at him.

"Look, you want to get your work done or not?" The unknown man asks, raising his brows at the two of them.

They both stare at him for a minute, before a sigh leaves them. "Of course, we do. Why do you think we're here?" Yeonjun frowns.