Jay Can Go Fuck Himself

(Next chapter will be updated tomorrow. Also let's just take a moment for this gif 😋😋 yummy yummy hehe)

 Also let's just take a moment for this gif 😋😋 yummy yummy hehe)

She can't breathe.

No matter how much she tries to breathe through her nose, all that comes out of it is water. The only thing she put in her stomach all day.

She sobs through it, tiny little palms desperately holding the edges of the toilet. Something about this hasn't changed. She still panics when she throws up, feeling as if something will clog her throat any minute and she will die from suffocation.

That is one of her fears. Dying from suffocation. And she has no one but her auntie to blame for it.

Whenever she would cry as a child, the woman would rightly grip her face with her hand, her face small enough for her to easily cover her mouth and her nose.

Jennie used to desperately wither in her arms, little limbs helplessly flailing for air. And when she was close to passing out will the woman let go.

Of course, she never did that in the presence of Yeri and her uncle. But that man is just as vile. They used to get off to it, she knows cause she has walked in on them multiple times.

Tears stream down her face like a waterfall, her headache ten times worse now because of the hit she got from Jay. Her cheek is burning from the impact, and she wants to do nothing but disappear.

"Jennie.." Yerin calls from outside the locked bathroom, her voice soft and shaky. "Can you please open the door?"

Jennie is not able to answer as she continues to throw up saliva, her body trembling in terror when she feels like her heart will come up to her throat any minute.

Yerin can hear her whines and she stays put outside the door. "It's alright. Take your time. I'm right here."

Yerin knows she's starving. She hasn't eaten anything, and the sound of struggle from Jennie's side tells her it's been the whole day.

She sighs and sits down outside the bathroom for a few minutes. She waits patiently until she hears the young girl flushing the toilet. She perks up and stands up on her feet to walk outside.

She knows Jennie will be shaking, so she steps outside to get the blanket that was on the young girl's shoulders before she ran towards the bathroom.

The two men outside turn to her when they see her. "How is she?" Yeonjun asks, worried sick. His hair is all over the place from constantly running his hand through them.

"What do you think? She just got harassed." Yerin picks up the blanket. "She can't even fucking throw up properly cause her stomach has been empty the whole day. She's been starving herself cause she's too busy keeping up with this fucked up world." Her eyes well up in tears as she lets out her frustration.